Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Press Conference today?

Is your mate usually right when it comes to inside info. I hope so....Levein Out

Hes not bad got some good info from him - personally i think its going to be a vote of confidence thing where they just sate that he has time to 'turn it around' but not sure - shocking things have happened before and the club has to take some action before we join the reds!

Can't see it being for Levein to be gone either, Our board don't like sacking managers as it means compensation payouts and we cant afford that. what time is the conference?

We cannot afford gates to drop to 18,000 either. The board has to weigh up what the bigger cost will be. The average gate was a round 23,000 and at an average of £15 a ticket that is some £75,000 in revenue we are now losing every match.

Agreed, I don't think he will resign either!! Due to the dwindling support and constant booing and disapointment, the board probably feels it has to come out and support Levien!!!!

yes i definately agree he wont resign and the board wont sack him as we cant afford to

Seems like the world has turned on CL because of a 2-2 Draw with Watford. Dont you think he should at least be givin a chance to make up for the results weve had against QPR Brighton Ect By beating the bigger teams next month?

:ermm:

Cheers to that! But it won't be like that. Every time you get your hopes up at Leicester they get dashed because of some stupid decision.

I agree with that one. There's nothing that makes me believe a press conference is going to happen and even if it does it will probably be to announce something like a NEW pukka pie for matchdays.

Archived