Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Press Conference today?

I can't wait.

Mmmmm, the New Craig Levein Pie.

Sit and watch for 90 minutes while you wait for it to warm up.

Leaves you with a nasty taste in the mouth but people will still try and convince you that it will be okay in another year.

That's excellent, Jason!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

When does it go on sale in the ground???

It's not really that simple Manwell cos Levein's already been given fair amounts of money and up to now he's wasted a good part of that on people who don't play like Hume and are newer likely to play like Gilbert. It is also questionable whether his investment in Hammond will prove to be any good.

If it were your money being handed to Levein would you trust his judgement? I'm not sure I'd trust anything he does after seeing him pick Kisnorbo as captain and Maybury at left back. Both decisions were bizarre.

We cannot afford to waste another million, even if we have it. An important time this for the club directors.

Yeah understood, can we phsyically pay him off in Jan and get a striker in though. with attendances falling and little money availble anyway sacking Levein is just a unessacery expense. Unless you trust the board to appoint a decent manager which I don't.

So what give him the rest of the connoly money in january, and then what happends if we are still shit???????? were ****ed bring a new manager in february you might as well chuck him in the deep end tied to the anchor. levein has had plenty of time we didn't even give o'neill 10 games for ****sake

Says a great deal about the mentality of many of our fans, as does the current Levein baiting. In a word: shortsighted.

Says a great deal about the mentality of many of our fans, as does the current Levein baiting. In a word: shortsighted.

Hes had long enough with no improvement, i payed over £300 for my season ticket and can promise i wont do it again if he's in charge. hes a lame tw*t with pathetic excuses for a badly organised shower of shit.

Mmmmm. The Craig Levein PIE. The Taste Of False Dawns. Buy it Now. RRP or should I say RIP £0.002.

all right if you all want him gone instead of writing to Santa this christmas we will send a foxestalk letter to Levein.

Dear Craig

we have all been very good this year and have spent lots of our hard earned cash on watching our football team. Even though we have lost to QPR Luton and Burnley we still kept coming!

we all need to buy a new replica kit every season now so that even monts up to.

Any way what we really REALLY want for Christmas is your resignation. we will leave a mince pie and a glass of Sherry outside the walkers stadium reception for you if give us what we want. and we might even leave a Carrot for that Donkey Patrick Kisnorbo!

Merry Christmas

All at Foxes talk.

:smile:

all right if you all want him gone instead of writing to Santa this christmas we will send a foxestalk letter to Levein.

Dear Craig

we have all been very good this year and have spent lots of our hard earned cash on watching our football team. Even though we have lost to QPR Luton and Burnley we still kept coming!

Any way what we really REALLY want for Christmas is your resignation. we will leave a mince pie and a glass of Sherry outside the walkers stadium reception for you if give us what we want. and we might even leave a Carrot for that Donkey Patrick Kisnorbo!

Merry Christmas

All at Foxes talk.

Another great post, I can't stop laughing :smile::smile:

Dear Craig

Merry Christmas

All at Foxes talk.

lol lol Class

Yeah understood, can we phsyically pay him off in Jan and get a striker in though. with attendances falling and little money availble anyway sacking Levein is just a unessacery expense. Unless you trust the board to appoint a decent manager which I don't.

Want to know an unescessary expense - relegation! Dont do the classic and get rid of him and give a manager 5 games to save us, move now and give the new guy time

Want to know an unescessary expense - relegation! Dont do the classic and get rid of him and give a manager 5 games to save us, move now and give the new guy time

Well I dunno do I, this whole thread could of been prevented if he had half a brain about him last night :(

next game, league leaders, sold their allocation, dear oh dear. Even more people going to want his head.

Dear Craig

Merry Christmas

All at Foxes talk.

:P:P:P:P

Archived