Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

All the best to him..but I may be a bit controversial here and say this could also be a blessing in disguise. We need fighters for this season not caviar players who put in a great performance then drop off for a few plus the fee will no doubt be useful..  Not wanting to sound better but he'll fit it perfectly with the spuds lot

Just now, StanSP said:

Wonder if he'll do a farewell to us... 

Open letter to foxes fans.

"Sorry i played a part in fooking you over and sending you down. I trust you will be right back and i am your biggest fan for that to happen. I will fook off now back to the epl you peasants and get a lovely new man-back-pack ".

• Haha 1

He's been a decent player, always tried hard tbf, maybe too hard on occasion. 

I hope he doesn't post some bullshit on twitter.

I'm not sure he is real top class, seems to lack bottle when it counts, perfect for Spurs but time will tell. 

I won't boo him, I don't boo anyone unless they badmouth the club.  However he's gone, time to move on, let's get rid of the rest of the old guard and start again, hopefully a team with guts and finese.