Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

43 minutes ago, Munshi said:

Been sent an updated supporter pack saying all tickets need to be printed and passport has to be shown. Are they thick? most are already here it’s a bit late now

If anyone coming to my meeting point tomorrow needs tickets printed out can send me an email and I’ll print it at home for you.

[email protected]

9 hours ago, coolcol said:

I have just deleted my photo, on your good advice, can you delete the photo of the ticket aswell matey.

Cheers

All gone, it's only because you come from Wiggy that I said something

Spoke to the ticket office, 

Thank you for your email.

We are in the process of sorting through the data from the Roma fixture to determine who attended and who didn’t.

Once this has been completed, all relevant points will be assigned to supporters who attended and scanned their tickets into the stadium.

Reading the posts about the barriers letting anyone in I doubt they will have this information!

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 hours ago, philce said:

Spoke to the ticket office, 

Thank you for your email.

We are in the process of sorting through the data from the Roma fixture to determine who attended and who didn’t.

Once this has been completed, all relevant points will be assigned to supporters who attended and scanned their tickets into the stadium.

Reading the posts about the barriers letting anyone in I doubt they will have this information!

Yeah this all seems odd. Hopefully common sense will prevail and if you bought one, you get a point, on this occasion at least!

9 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Yeah this all seems odd. Hopefully common sense will prevail and if you bought one, you get a point, on this occasion at least!

Common sense and our ticket office in once sentence.....