Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

8 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Actually passport only needed, is what I heard 

Dear fan,
Attached is the pdf ticket valid for the match.
Go to the access shown on the ticket and remember to bring a photo ID with you.
You can print the ticket on A4 sheet or show it directly from your smartphone and scan the barcode at the turnstiles to enter the stadium.
The use of this title implies the spectator's acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the Stadium rules and the Code of Conduct.
All texts are available on www.asroma.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Very intrigued to find out how this bloke got on 😂

F60BF02E-602C-43B0-B549-DCBA0FBC8AC3.jpeg

I suspect his wife would have received her own ticket. I booked 2 tickets in a group and we got tickets to our individual email addresses 

41 minutes ago, MONreborn said:

Hi long shot - but anyone got a ticket they are not planning to use? Please DM me 

The tickets have a name on them which will presumably be matched to your photo ID at the stadium 

if someone tries to use a ticket which doesn’t match to their ID then that presumably lands the original purchaser with a problem ???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The tickets have a name on them which will presumably be matched to your photo ID at the stadium 

if someone tries to use a ticket which doesn’t match to their ID then that presumably lands the original purchaser with a problem ???

My ticket didn’t have a name on it

10 hours ago, jim5000 said:

My ticket didn’t have a name on it

All Roma away tickets have the supporter name on it.... Or should have...

Edited by coolcol

32 minutes ago, SickoDicko said:

Tickets that have been sent are pdfs so its very easy to change name and dob on them, i wonder how strict the checks are gonna be...

I'm not sure...but I think when the ticket is scanned the name/dob will come up on the scanning machine. Not so easy to change the barcode ;)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, coolcol said:

All Roma away tickets have the supporter name on it.... Or should have.... here !

Can someone please delete the photos with the QR codes on them? I appreciate you need additional ID, but you’re giving people access to your ticket for the game who may wish to get in the away end to cause trouble and who may not be challenged by stewards etc and it would be easy to overlay someone else name on your ticket 

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Can someone please delete the photos with the QR codes on them? I appreciate you need additional ID, but you’re giving people access to your ticket for the game who may wish to get in the away end to cause trouble and who may not be challenged by stewards etc and it would be easy to overlay someone else name on your ticket 

Good point cheers

20 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

I have just deleted my photo, on your good advice, can you delete the photo of the ticket aswell matey.

Cheers