Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

Love the ticket office. it’s Thursday today and no one  has any idea when if how or what we will be using to get into the ground a week today. It’s a good job city fans don’t have to make plans for the trip. The wallys in charge do not have any empathy for us fans at all 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Love the ticket office. it’s Thursday today and no one  has any idea when if how or what we will be using to get into the ground a week today. It’s a good job city fans don’t have to make plans for the trip. The wallys in charge do not have any empathy for us fans at all 

There will be no ticket collection in Rome - decision of the Italian authorities. Tickets will be emailed to City fans direct from AS Roma

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Think your the Wally pal when you find out Lazio police said no ticket collection tickets by email only so I apology to the ticket team in order

9 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Think your the Wally pal when you find out Lazio police said no ticket collection tickets by email only so I apology to the ticket team in order

Fair point but also get @Lesterlad   Would be better to hear from our own club instead of Lazio police no? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Yes to anyone with a booking history, so hopefully we can shift a few more to take us up to a 4k following.

Looks like we’ve sold 3,360 so far out of the 5,000 allocation. Not sure if that figure includes the mysterious 1k which were sold prior to going on formal sale!?

42 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Well would it not be a good idea to inform all fans what’s going on. Where does it say anywhere that Lazio police have said that. Would it not of been fair to put it on the website? So mere mortals know what is going on

• Like 2

Its just occurred to me why the distribution of tickets has been delayed.

I'm sure it's to do with the new covid rules in Italy that will be announced on 1st May.

They will want to ensure all ticket holders are aware of stadium covid rules, if any. They will probably update the ticket with the regulations.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

Its just occurred to me why the distribution of tickets has been delayed.

I'm sure it's to do with the new covid rules in Italy that will be announced on 1st May.

They will want to ensure all ticket holders are aware of stadium covid rules, if any. They will probably update the ticket with the regulations.

That’s a good point 

9 hours ago, Lako42 said:

There will be no ticket collection in Rome - decision of the Italian authorities. Tickets will be emailed to City fans direct from AS Roma

how does this work?  I am going to Rome first thing on Monday morning.  I have no access to a printer in order to print it off.  Plus  we are trusting Italians to work IT?  Have people looked at Fiat cars?  They are not called fix it again tomorrow for  a reason.

k

I’ve been offered €40 by Vueling to change my outbound flight. Presumably means they’re overbooked or can sell my seat at a much higher price. I recall this happening in the US a lot, airlines overbooking and then offering $100s to passengers at the gate to take another flight, you could negotiate freely. Similar tactics may be coming to the European market 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I’ve been offered €40 by Vueling to change my outbound flight. Presumably means they’re overbooked or can sell my seat at a much higher price. I recall this happening in the US a lot, airlines overbooking and then offering $100s to passengers at the gate to take another flight, you could negotiate freely. Similar tactics may be coming to the European market 

Its quite commen in France with Air France and they give you a voucher 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, english77 said:

Q. can any one get me a ticket for a friend as i do not have enough points as a international member and my mate would like to come with me PM me if some one can help 

Thanks 

Has your mate ever been to a Leicester game? Tickets are on sale to anyone who has at least one point (home or away).

Edited by KrefelderFox666

9 hours ago, MalletFox said:

Looks like we’ve sold 3,360 so far out of the 5,000 allocation. Not sure if that figure includes the mysterious 1k which were sold prior to going on formal sale!?

Those that were allocated for players friends and family and corporate and we’re ultimately not taken up by those people did seem to go back on for general sale so from what I was tracking 3360 seems to be correct 

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 1

Hi there, any way around getting a Roma ticket for a friend who has no ticket purchase history? Been to a couple of the European trips (without a ticket). I'm able to get one, but unfortunately he isn't and won't be going without him. No home/away tickets are on general sale atm either so he can't just purchase a ticket to get the 1 priority point required.

Many thanks.