Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

6 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

how does this work?  I am going to Rome first thing on Monday morning.  I have no access to a printer in order to print it off.  Plus  we are trusting Italians to work IT?  Have people looked at Fiat cars?  They are not called fix it again tomorrow for  a reason.

k

We're flying from Stansted at 3.20 Monday. If the tickets arrive by email on my phone at the Airport I'm going to try and get them printed out there.

• Like 1

Ahead of Thursday's trip to the Stadio Olimpico to face Roma in the UEFA Europa Conference League Semi-Final second leg (9pm local time kick-off), the Club has compiled a visiting supporter guide for all travelling fans. 

To view/download the guide, please click HERE.

Please note that all supporters will receive their match ticket(s) from the email [email protected] and are therefore encouraged to add this address to their 'safe senders' list.

Ahead of kick-off, all supporters will be required to print their ticket(s) and will need to show their passport in order to enter the stadium.

We hope you enjoy the game. 

LCFC

1 hour ago, kylestyle06 said:

LCFC stopped selling tickets on Wednesday.

If I visit the ticket office would they still sell me one or have I missed out?

Try calling up in the morning and seeing what your options are, I fear there's no chance of getting any now. 

19 hours ago, ultrafox said:

Took a snap shot just before sales closed.

So 3453 tickets sold from 5000 allocated.

image.thumb.png.2230c74b76f81e71a6b9ea0eef3f63be.png

Be interesting to see how many tickets the club actually claim to have sold for this.

It's not always easy to tell if all tickets from each block have been made available, or if some spares have been left at the front/back/sides.

eg when S1AD was opened up, there appeared to be about 300 seats blanked out at the front.  Dunno if these ended up being sold or not?

13 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Happy days with the drop off point at FT basically being my hotel 😂

Can't you ask if they can leave the bar open until we get there as you've got over 3500 people coming for a party?

• Haha 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
26 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Can't you ask if they can leave the bar open until we get there as you've got over 3500 people coming for a party?

I'm working on similar vibes, trying to convince my place, which is decent to be fair and almost right on the drop off, to leave bar open late and for non guests. I'll keep you all posted. It may be a case of convince them when I check in as it's harder to say no. We can then arrange some Comms amongst the termini staying crowd if we get back at 2 am and nothings open. 

Probably more like 35 though rather than 3500!!!

On 29/04/2022 at 21:27, kylestyle06 said:

LCFC stopped selling tickets on Wednesday.

If I visit the ticket office would they still sell me one or have I missed out?

No, but they re-started selling then again on Thursday and stopped again 4pm Friday. Did you not see that ?

On 29/04/2022 at 15:59, BlueBoy1 said:

Staggering isn’t it!? Can only assume it’s to do with consulting Italian authorities 

Nothing to do with the Italian police! It’s up to the club to give them out. Man City,Spurs,Liverpool and Chelsea have all arrived here in recent years with tickets.

7 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Nothing to do with the Italian police! It’s up to the club to give them out. Man City,Spurs,Liverpool and Chelsea have all arrived here in recent years with tickets.

I was referring to how long it was taking to announce the plan for ticket distribution. I know it’s not the Italian police causing issues, just our inept ticket office 

• Like 1