Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

F****** I get married in three days

3 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Got married last Friday, what a day it was! Speeches and everything went really well but my god I was bricking it in the morning. Even stayed pretty sober until the last hour or two :D

Congratulations mate, wish you many years of happiness together!

Congratulations mate, hop you have many happy years of married life. 

Im massively socially awkward and was petrified of having to do a speech, sometimes I find it really hard just to talk to my parents or brother. 

But I just wrote down words from the heart and once I got going I was absolutely fine. 

• Thanks 1

Make sure Leicester aren't playing the day before, on the day, or the day after, and dont write the speech the day we lose a game, or go a goal down from a set piece, that about covers it, have a wonderful day and just enjoy it!

This is general advice now, as your already married.

Edited by Vazman
Late reply

We got married in Red Rock Canyon in Vegas, so we stayed together the night before. It was cheaper to keep it fairly smallish-ish as we only had 10 of us and give everyone a holiday in Vegas / LA. We all stayed at the Bellagio, then my wife went to her parents room to get ready in the morning. 

A few days before we had to get a wedding licence, so we attempted to walk down and get it whilst going to see the “Gold and Silver Pawn Shop” from Pawn Stars. Anyway, turns out I’d put the wrong address in my phone, we were walking around a dodgy area of vegas in 45c heat! I told her i’d forgotten the sun tan lotion, which she later found in the bottom of the bag is been carrying around lol

….. coincidently, we both look like we have sun burn on our wedding photos, all whilst racking up around £200 in roaming charges! 

On 28/07/2022 at 16:33, deejdeej said:

Got married last Friday, what a day it was! Speeches and everything went really well but my god I was bricking it in the morning. Even stayed pretty sober until the last hour or two :D

Congratulations! 

• Thanks 1