Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

F****** I get married in three days

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Fuxk me. It’s today !!! And I really hate spurs 

That's your wife's job! Don't use that in the speech though lol

Have a good one. Soon, you will be like me almost 12 years later with kids and more action from Palmela Handerson. 

• Haha 1

On 01/05/2022 at 03:48, Vlad the Fox said:

nice words about your wife but don’t paint her as the complete angel, add an amusing story about a small flaw of hers, something daft she does or an odd habit.

do NOT do this!

Good luck :)

6 hours ago, ozleicester said:

do NOT do this!

Good luck :)

lollol

I don’t mean something like ‘she’s got a big arse but I love it’ 

When I got married I picked on a certain aspect of her organisational skills and how it was a danger to my life.

I’m not tying to destroy the man on his big day it was advice from a legit website. lol 

I stand by the mother-in-law jokes though. You’ve got to get at least one in however well or not you get on with her. This may now not be sound advice mind lol 

Edited by Vlad the Fox
  • Haha 1

On 30/04/2022 at 21:48, Strokes said:

Get pissed and windmill your nob in front of everyone.

2 hours ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Did you make it to the alter??

Think strokes gave him some advice which may have resulted in an annulment or death by MIL.

Do we need to send in a search party?

I got married in Mexico, as we decided rather than make one halfs family travel, have everyone. It was obviously a little different and rather than having a DJ we had an ipod plugged in, but what I did which was my best decision was time everything by the music. I knew exactly when things would be, based on that. It was so helpful because rather than time keeping, id know that if when I heard X song that it was time for the father daughter dance or the speech's. Worked out very nicely.  

Edited by Lambert09

Firstly I ****ing hate spurs. My Jamie Vardy joke intro into my dad went down well and we even had a dilly ding and dilly dong. Father in law is a forest fan so when he was giving me shit with that I had all best me reveal city tops. 

what a day. I absolutely loved it and for anyone having doubts, if you truly love her or him do it. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Go on son! Welcome to the brown life! Lol congrats to you and the wife!

Absolutely love it. Smashing barriers and tradition. Although I’ve got the Indian party June. I think that may take about ten years off my life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

Absolutely love it. Smashing barriers and tradition. Although I’ve got the Indian party June. I think that may take about ten years off my life. 

your kids will be half and half like me then lol.

What is your wife's background catholic? Hindu? Sikh?

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

your kids will be half and half like me then lol.

What is your wife's background catholic? Hindu? Sikh?

Sikh my man. Yeah tbh I think for us it’ll be about letting them explore their heritage in their own time.