Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

16 minutes ago, Bluefoxsam said:

Seen Kasey McAteer walking around but wasn’t on the bench so must be injured.

Shane Flynn and the young Thai lad played aswell. That’s all I know off.

Mueanta I hope but probs Suengchitthawon :(

45 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Have to say I am surprised Wanya Marcal didn't go to Evian, always rated him when I have seen him play. 

True thought he was good vs Watford in the cup

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nannypig7 said:

True thought he was good vs Watford in the cup

Yeah same, looks like he can handle him self physically as well. 

Hopefully he'll get a chance to feature this season unless the club are eying up a loan move. 

12 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

Also wasn’t Brady Hickey apparently the next big thing took him on trial, but apparently we had too many CMs. Surprised he’s still at Barwell

Correct. He's very good player at that level as well. May be the case he just prefers part-time football now alongside a decent job

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Correct. He's very good player at that level as well. May be the case he just prefers part-time football now alongside a decent job

Usually barwells top scorer. Think ben stephens who was league 2 player couple year ago beat him this year. 

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I am too, I can't help feel that Baybrooke, Alves and Nelson might just be out there as they've only just returned to training rather than because they are our 3 most promising academy players because Wanya is right up there with them too. He needs a loan move this summer, he's got what it takes with some expected progression in the next year or so.

100% agree mate, I actually think he has every chance to be better than the 3 mentioned if he can kick on, he seems humble hard working and clearly very talented. 

Sometimes with academy players you have to throw them in at the deep end (when it's the right game) and see how they cope i.e. luke thomas, some take to it like a duck to water. 

I just really hope we have a clear pathway and route for progression with these 4 as they could well be the future of the club and very valuable assets. 

• Like 3