Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Development/Youth Squads 2022/2023 Thread - U18/U21

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Pre-season he's going to turn up an absolute beast and Brendan's going to be beside himself. 

Just need that pro deal confirming now. Interestingly he's just signed a sponsorship deal with Nike today...

Get him on the Bayern Munich steroids programme 

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Hong Kong 7s this year?

I doubt it, as Covid is rampant in main land China and Hong Kong is now full on CCP Governed.

Sounds like he will be (or is hoping to be) in the under 18s team next season

https://www.the-goalpost.com/blank-1/exclusive-kolo-toure-s-son-yassine-toure-on-life-at-leicester-city

Exclusive: Kolo Toure's son Yassine Toure on life at Leicester City

I (JW) spoke to Leicester City youngster Yassine Toure, the son of Kolo Toure and the nephew of Yaya Toure, on life at Leicester and some of the players he has got the chance to play with. I asked him questions, and these are his responses.

JW: How is it at Leicester City, how are you finding it?

"Leicester City is a very good club, we’ve got the biggest training facilities in Europe and the coaches are brilliant."

"I would like to thank the owner and everyone at Leicester, for an amazing training ground, the biggest I’ve ever seen, with more to come in the future."

JW: So there’s lots of big names in the first team squad at Leicester, who’s the player you look up to and why?

"Jamie Vardy, he’s the one that I look up to in the first team. I love to watch him, the runs he makes really helps me on my own game."

JW: So obviously you’ve been surrounded with football all your life with both your dad and uncle being both top footballers, but what’s your first memory of football?

"My first memory was when I saw my dad (Kolo Toure) and my uncle (Yaya Toure) on TV when I used to watch them play, they’ve helped me a lot through football, but mostly my dad as he’s been with me my entire life."

JW: Since you’ve started playing football, what’s your most memorable moment?

"Training with the first team, honestly when you have quality players around you, you don’t have to do much."

JW: So you mentioned you’ve trained with the first team, who was the player who impressed you the most there and why?

"Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, he’s a very hard worker with and without the ball, while also being a very good young player."

JW: What’s your goals for next season?

"Playing all the games for the U18 team, scoring lots of goals for them and hopefully winning a trophy."

JW: What’s the first football match you watched live in a stadium?

"Manchester City vs Queens Park Rangers, when I was around five watching my uncle. When Aguero scored it was the best feeling in the world, especially as I’m a Manchester City fan."

I thank Yassine for taking the time to speaking to me, he's a really modest person. I wish him all the best for the future.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.the-goalpost.com/blank-1/exclusive-kolo-toure-s-son-yassine-toure-on-life-at-leicester-city

I (JW) spoke to Leicester City youngster Yassine Toure, the son of Kolo Toure and the nephew of Yaya Toure, on life at Leicester and some of the players he has got the chance to play with. I asked him questions, and these are his responses.

"Leicester City is a very good club, we’ve got the biggest training facilities in Europe and the coaches are brilliant."

"I would like to thank the owner and everyone at Leicester, for an amazing training ground, the biggest I’ve ever seen, with more to come in the future."

JW: So there’s lots of big names in the first team squad at Leicester, who’s the player you look up to and why?

"Jamie Vardy, he’s the one that I look up to in the first team. I love to watch him, the runs he makes really helps me on my own game."

JW: So obviously you’ve been surrounded with football all your life with both your dad and uncle being both top footballers, but what’s your first memory of football?

"My first memory was when I saw my dad (Kolo Toure) and my uncle (Yaya Toure) on TV when I used to watch them play, they’ve helped me a lot through football, but mostly my dad as he’s been with me my entire life."

"Training with the first team, honestly when you have quality players around you, you don’t have to do much."

JW: So you mentioned you’ve trained with the first team, who was the player who impressed you the most there and why?

"Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, he’s a very hard worker with and without the ball, while also being a very good young player."

"Playing all the games for the U18 team, scoring lots of goals for them and hopefully winning a trophy."

"Manchester City vs Queens Park Rangers, when I was around five watching my uncle. When Aguero scored it was the best feeling in the world, especially as I’m a Manchester City fan."

I thank Yassine for taking the time to speaking to me, he's a really modest person. I wish him all the best for the future.

Plays right wing I believe 🙃🙃

On 27/05/2022 at 09:09, mozartfox said:

I doubt it, as Covid is rampant in main land China and Hong Kong is now full on CCP Governed.

I guess the Ukraine 7s is off too then.

Are we going to get to watch any development football this pre season? I’m more excited about development football than watching Brendan fill the first team with more unused squad players to make up for our ever mysterious constant injury crisis.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Not a prayer

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looking forward to seeing the retained list for 22/23 which should be out any day. Likely to find out who's been offered pro deals out of the players that were eligible (Alves) a few months ago....

11 June I think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

He 16 and just about to start his scholarship?

Correct. Made a number of U18 appearances at the back end of the season and did well.

He's often played an age group ahead, was in the same England schoolboys team as Alves who's a year older than him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Correct. Made a number of U18 appearances at the back end of the season and did well.

He's often played an age group ahead, was in the same England schoolboys team as Alves who's a year older than him.

Where’s he play?