Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Hume set to be on bench again!

It was rumoured that Levein got the hump with the state of Hume's fitness when he arrived back from international duty and I think Humey could be spending abit of time trying to get back in Levein's good books.

This is the most annoying gripe I have with Levein, for me Hume is our best striker and MUST play. It will come a point when i'll lose my rag and perhaps i'll join the CL OUT brigade, which is stupid just over one persistant decision to leave a striker out.

i hope he's wrong and Huuuuuuume starts. i really rate hume myself, he has looked dangerous when i've seen him he just isnt given a run in the side. he is better than hammond theres no doubt about it. if hume doesnt start i think after 5 mins i'll be chanting "we want hume!"

if hammond and de vries score 4 each and douglas bends one in from 30 yards i wont be too displeased either.

I like Hume, but I also thought Elvis did well on Tuesday. He was offside a lot but they were all marginal decisions, not blatant ones. I think Hammond did try very hard, and kept posession, something we've hardly ever managed to do this season. So I suppose I'd like to see Hammond and Hume up front together...although that probably won't happen.

I like Hume, but I also thought Elvis did well on Tuesday. He was offside a lot but they were all marginal decisions, not blatant ones. I think Hammond did try very hard, and kept posession, something we've hardly ever managed to do this season. So I suppose I'd like to see Hammond and Hume up front together...although that probably won't happen.

:thumbsup: I thought Elvis had his best game for a long while and his disallowed goal looked harsh.

I'd like that too, and agree with what you have said, but Levein will no doubt play his lover boy MDV up front.

Archived