Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

OH Leuven Away - Saturday 16th July

can anyone tell me how to get the site in English?

When I first go on the site I click the thing in the top right to change it to English, but once I've logged in it reverts to ?Flemish, and I can't see an option to change it

Just now, Qwerty said:

can anyone tell me how to get the site in English?

When I first go on the site I click the thing in the top right to change it to English, but once I've logged in it reverts to ?Flemish, and I can't see an option to change it

Go on to it via google chrome. Right click the site and click translate to English.

8 hours ago, Qwerty said:

How do you know there isn’t a dedicated away end? I can’t see anything on the site and it’s all in Belgian!

I think there actually is. The initial release said you can buy anywhere (which I think you still can) but the stadium map shows an away end now, think blocks 205-207 from memory. 

Edit: didn’t see the replies above before I posted, sorry. 

Edited by FoxesTez

58 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No I created one account, but had to enter two separate names and email addresses to buy two tickets 

Same - I got an account in my name, with a password and so on.  Then for each ticket I wanted, I had to assign a name and email address, but I didn't have to create new accounts.  The tickets have all been emailed to my email address. 

• Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 14:08, grobyfox1990 said:

Just bought two tickets in the block behind the goal which was not season ticket holders. Tough process to buy wow

Just bought seven tickets, flipping hard work.

Could only get six in one transaction so had to open another account to get the last ticket.

Took me a while to suss out that you had to give individual email contacts for all seven tickets made harder by the fact that I never email the others & has to collect all email contacts.

All done now & looking forward to the weekend in Leuven but can't help but long for the days when pre season games were cash to the man on the gate.

• Like 2

A cheaper option for flights is with Ryanair, flying to Maastricht from Stansted the flights are Friday - Monday and about £45 depending on when you fly. You'll then need to get the train to Leuven which takes just over and hours and a return ticket is Maastricht to Leuven is £38 so would cost you around £82 in total 

On 06/06/2022 at 19:56, FoxesTez said:

Booked Friday PM to Sunday PM direct from Birmingham to Brussels, about £130 p.p.

Will make a nice change not having to travel to Stanstead!

Just had a notification that the outbound flight has been delayed until Monday, not exactly helpful lol

3 hours ago, FoxesTez said:

Just had a notification that the outbound flight has been delayed until Monday, not exactly helpful lol

Same here, due to fly on friday 15th but have been offered a flight on the Thursday 14th which is a pain but not as bad as Monday!

8 hours ago, FoxesTez said:

Mate of mine has had the same email. Flying to Brussels on 18th!!!!!! Were flying back on the 17th

He's trying to sort it out now. If youre doing the same, let me know how you get on.

2 hours ago, boots60 said:

Mate of mine has had the same email. Flying to Brussels on 18th!!!!!! Were flying back on the 17th

He's trying to sort it out now. If youre doing the same, let me know how you get on.

I can't go on the Thursday so have just gone for a full refund and reverted to driving and taking the Dover to Calais ferry. 

• 3 weeks later...