Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

Football boots

I need to buy some new football boots and it’s a bit of a minefield so I wanted to know what boots you guys wear, what would you recommend and why.

My favourite boots I’ve had were these Adidas Predators that lasted for ages.

5070AB87-DC5D-41B9-8B37-48D3638EE124.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Adidas kaiser 5.

they’re copa mundials for the Gary Taylor fletchers of the world. Used to have some in red though too cos I had a bit of #flair

Graeme Souness would approve for sure.

Just now, SystonFox said:

It souness through and through.

mone of this pink neon lime green no laces bobbins.

old school Sean douche brexit boots 

Boots need a bit of colour on, I’d buy these but I don’t want to get snapped in two 

6CD30647-CE03-426F-9D67-0571759F0D4B.jpeg

8 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I need to buy some new football boots and it’s a bit of a minefield so I wanted to know what boots you guys wear, what would you recommend and why.

My favourite boots I’ve had were these Adidas Predators that lasted for ages.

5070AB87-DC5D-41B9-8B37-48D3638EE124.jpeg

I see those boots belonged to Geaaaad.

The best boots IMO that have ever been made are the Predator Accelerator, i never had an original pair but brought a pair of the remakes a few years back. After wearing them twice i shattered by knee basically and have never played since! 

adidas Predator Accelerator Firm Ground Cleat Black White Red - D96665

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

The best boots IMO that have ever been made are the Predator Accelerator, i never had an original pair but brought a pair of the remakes a few years back. After wearing them twice i shattered by knee basically and have never played since! 

adidas Predator Accelerator Firm Ground Cleat Black White Red - D96665

Ouch, they are re releasing these in a few weeks and I’d buy them but I mainly play on 3G and they only appear to have soft ground studs.

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Nike-Air-Zoom-Total-90-Iii-Sg-New.jpg 11-nike-phantom-vnm-t90.jpg?strip=all&qu

2002-MERCURIAL-VAPOR-I_55841.jpgR9_clos5.jpg

what a time for football boots 

edit: white and black total 90s look like a remake of the original now I look at the picture 

Too much choice mate and variations of models.

If I can find these in my size I recon I’m going to blow the best part of £300 ffs. 

AE21125F-50EA-4AE0-B59A-2A19E109E609.jpeg

Bought a pair of the laceless boots that have the sock thing on them not too long ago… quickly sent back after realising my feet were too wide for that kind of boot lol

Now rocking a simple pair of these, although may look to get some new ones soon with how regularly I am starting to play again

98A99036-0EE0-4D44-93D4-73D64D2BD902.jpeg

Edited by moore_94

14 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

No others boots even come close to these 

ED11D497-2B2F-4ADC-B82F-3FBE7ECAB1CD.jpeg

I don't suppose modern boots offer much protection. What does KDH wear? I like the retro black boots. Remember years ago when Alan  Ball wore white boots. Looked like he was prancing about in stocking feet.

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Strikers ankles. 

No nonsense. Stick it in Row Z. Make Dychey proud. 

Hahaha HUTHHHHHHHHH.

Getting pissed off with this, them Mizuno ones are sold out in 9.5s everywhere.

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

I don't suppose modern boots offer much protection. What does KDH wear? I like the retro black boots. Remember years ago when Alan  Ball wore white boots. Looked like he was prancing about in stocking feet.

Depends on the boot really as to what protection they offer but yeah some of them have no padding on top. Great for getting a feel of the ball, not great for getting a feel of the defenders studs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

KDH for the majority of the season wore Puma blackouts which looked class, i think the last game of the season he wore white boots which was disappointing lol

I used to love these to. If you connected right with these you got some right power! 

Nike Total 90 Laser II 2008 Boots - Original, K-Leather & Premium Version -  Tech Info, Colorways, Players - Footy Headlines

• Thanks 1