Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

42 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Got bored so opened another pack and got benrahma. Bit unsure on him as West Ham are pretty pony. But should get the +1 for appearances so prob hold on for a game or 2 

51DB55DD-9E97-4C3F-B2AF-9A75035A1E7A.jpeg

Jeez, your pack luck is incredible at the minute.

Keep an eye on the 15:00 games, if West Ham take the lead at any point, sell then.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stu said:

Jeez, your pack luck is incredible at the minute.

Keep an eye on the 15:00 games, if West Ham take the lead at any point, sell then.

Yeah it has been pretty good recently 😂 cheers will keep an eye on it . Brighton away might not get much though 🙈

9 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Yeah it has been pretty good recently 😂 cheers will keep an eye on it . Brighton away might not get much though 🙈

Don’t have to win, they just have to lead at any point. The market is guaranteed to respond immediately to any developments. So any time they lead that card will rise.

It will also rise even more if they are leading and they actually win the game, but also the opposite will happen too, if they lead and then they concede and go on to draw or lose the game the cards value will fail for a while, until the next premier league game when it will likely rise again in hype of the game, especially if they have an ‘easier’ opponent.

That’s the chance you take by deciding when to sell.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Actually, just realised that the cards aren’t eligible for upgrades until the 17th of March, so whilst there could be movement on the card today, it would be only from confused people, like me, who haven’t worked out that the card eligibility for upgrades haven’t started yet!

3 minutes ago, stu said:

Actually, just realised that the cards aren’t eligible for upgrades until the 17th of March, so whilst there could be movement on the card today, it would be only from confused people, like me, who haven’t worked out that the card eligibility for upgrades haven’t started yet!

Ah right ok thanks I will see how they go up if not to much will hold on for a bit longer thanks 

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Base marchissio was my best of the 5. Not great value wise but he's so good in game so can't complain 

Always wondered about that one, especially given the small difference stats wise between it and the WC version.

Yaya also plays so much better than his stats.

Just purchased Saliba(89) and Fofana(87)

Fofana will be an 89 come tonight, Saliba upgrades start from next week. Looking at Arsenal fixtures, the dodgy game is Liverpool other than that I think they can go unbeaten. He will make the 3 appearances and hopefully they get at least 2 clean sheets. 

If it all comes in you're looking at a 93 rated Saliba and an end game card.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Just got saliba from the 84 x 5 pack sbc. Can’t really complain about how my luck has been this year pack wise 😂

After doing mine, coincidentally so did I out of my final pack!

Easily the most valuable card I’ve packed this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Got Lucio from the last hero’s pick so decent again. Been using this formation my nephew set up for me a few weeks ago and has been working better than anything I had set up 😂

03FC1A3A-108F-4CF8-9AFD-9B47C7E0B74D.jpeg

9C97DBDC-39ED-4BA8-A179-A49D33FDBFB2.jpeg

Change the league on your manager to prem or Ligue 1. Him being Bundes isn’t helping anyone as Lucio already gets full chem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Got Lucio from the last hero’s pick so decent again. Been using this formation my nephew set up for me a few weeks ago and has been working better than anything I had set up 😂

03FC1A3A-108F-4CF8-9AFD-9B47C7E0B74D.jpeg

9C97DBDC-39ED-4BA8-A179-A49D33FDBFB2.jpeg

Holy moly do you have someone on the inside at EA? You've packed some monsters lately lol

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Holy moly do you have someone on the inside at EA? You've packed some monsters lately lol

Not done to bad this year to be fair 😂 only player I have tradable worth any value is isik so hopefully goes up a bit when the upgrades start