Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

Been playing quite a bit recently after a 2/3 month break.

Managed to pack Team of the Year Van Dijk and Militao last night. Also got the blue Icon Makelele. At the weekend I packed the normal Yaya Toure and the Team of the Year nominee Cancelo.

**** knows how to fit them all in! I packed Van Dijk and Militao after starting the Mbappe SBC which i've now finished.

My team is;

GK - 90 - Courtois

RB - 94 - Militao

CB - 96 - Van Dijk

CB - 91 - Ramos

CB - 88 - Capdevila

CM - 87 - Yaya Toure

CM - 92 - Makelee

CAM - 88 - Kuyt

RW - 90 - Jairzinho

LW - 88 - Best

ST - 92 - Mbappe

In game I play either a 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-2-2. Feel like i'm wasting Militao at right back but Ramos is too good not to play, plus he gives chemistry to Mbappe which is needed. 

Yaya Toure is the one though. I was always an 11 win player. Sometimes with 1 or 2 wins left over but in the weekend just gone I think he made the difference and has taken my game to the next level. Managed 14 wins for the first time and that's despite losing a game because my controller died lol Plus i've managed to go from the bottom of division 1 to the elite division with a 6/7 game winning run which was nice!

I also have 89 Brolin, 91 Cancelo and 93 Sanchez.

• Like 2

Eto from the 88+ Mid/Prime Icon pack, I could do it again but thinking of saving the Fodder now. Potentially for Alonso... 

Need a better LWB, CB and RWB now. 

Best part of a mill if not more for the three above though to actually improve my team😳

19 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I did the 500k scam pack earlier, and got Lucio, TOTY icon Cole and TOTY VVD. fair to see that is the best pack i've ever opened.

Only issue was, VVD was my 2nd TOTY pull, with the first one being.... VVD. so into an sbc he goes :( 

Well over 2.5m profit then.. well played mate

1 hour ago, lildave3 said:

Fairly new to all this…why have I been placed into division 6 now when I was division 4? 

Because today is the start of a new 'season' in Fifa 23. When that happens all players get moved down two leagues. Those in the elite league are now playing in division 3. I'm now back in division 5.

It's just to encourage you to grind the game again, to get back in the higher leagues to get the better rewards. As it happens to all players, you'll still be playing the others with the same ability wise, but as everyone wants to get back up as soon as possible it can be very sweaty for the first few days in games.

You should have got some packs as rewards for finishing the season in division 4. Hope you got more luck in yours than I did. Not a single walkout!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stu said:

Because today is the start of a new 'season' in Fifa 23. When that happens all players get moved down two leagues. Those in the elite league are now playing in division 3. I'm now back in division 5.

It's just to encourage you to grind the game again, to get back in the higher leagues to get the better rewards. As it happens to all players, you'll still be playing the others with the same ability wise, but as everyone wants to get back up as soon as possible it can be very sweaty for the first few days in games.

You should have got some packs as rewards for finishing the season in division 4. Hope you got more luck in yours than I did. Not a single walkout!

Best I got from rivals rewards was viratti everything else under 82 😂

• Sad 1

Rivals has been aweful since having to go back to div 7. I know I moan a lot about the game but it feels like my team are running with concrete boots on my attackers can’t get away from any one my defence can’t catch any one and all it takes is one through ball a pass across the box and it’s a goal every time my defence seek to run away or get ran through. 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Rivals has been aweful since having to go back to div 7. I know I moan a lot about the game but it feels like my team are running with concrete boots on my attackers can’t get away from any one my defence can’t catch any one and all it takes is one through ball a pass across the box and it’s a goal every time my defence seek to run away or get ran through. 

What's your in game team look like mate? Perhaps we can help out with tactics 

6 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

What's your in game team look like mate? Perhaps we can help out with tactics 

This is my squad. I have set my defence to all stay back while attacking and Casemiro to drop to defence when defending but seem to have be cut straight through the middle . Don’t know if I should switch to 442 or play 2 dms instead of 1 

F9639FFA-075A-4EB8-B0B9-26D709920B09.jpeg

73148B35-D896-4536-A8C7-CA08359075F3.jpeg

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

This is my squad. I have set my defence to all stay back while attacking and Casemiro to drop to defence when defending but seem to have be cut straight through the middle . Don’t know if I should switch to 442 or play 2 dms instead of 1 

You have something against using chem cards? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Md9 said:

I’d have to move on from Casemiro if I were you. Don’t know if you have enough fodder but either Rice or Jorginho would fit into your team. I’d also want Neymar in the team. Maybe something like this moving to 4231 in game with Neymar CAM and Saka and Govou as wide CAMs and Rice (or Jorginho) as stay back CDM and De Bruyne balanced.

FC798D89-8F39-4348-BBA4-99AAA9BE6B0C.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

I’d have to move on from Casemiro if I were you. Don’t know if you have enough fodder but either Rice or Jorginho would fit into your team. I’d also want Neymar in the team. Maybe something like this moving to 4231 in game with Neymar CAM and Saka and Govou as wide CAMs and Rice (or Jorginho) as stay back CDM and De Bruyne balanced.

FC798D89-8F39-4348-BBA4-99AAA9BE6B0C.jpeg

I may have enough to do Jorginho as I just did the icon sbc again and used most of it 😂 got Rooney from it so can use him as a cam or st not sure where he would be better 

11 hours ago, stu said:

Nice team, but like @spacemunky mentioned, you do know you can apply chemistry cards to individual cards to improve their card stats don’t you? 

I haven’t done that never even thought about it but been through and done it now thanks both of you. Maybe help with the speed of them them a bit 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I haven’t done that never even thought about it but been through and done it now thanks both of you. Maybe help with the speed of them them a bit 

Have a look at the website called https://www.futbin.com/ you can search for your players in your team there and it tells you what the most popular chem styles that people use for those cards.

There is an app as well.

40002936-2E4D-4029-A8C0-ABF622DE9918.jpeg

• Like 1