Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

• 1 month later...

Obviously this game is all kind of dead.

I took a break for a bit, but been playing again of late.

Was able to do the Haaland Premium Futties SBC from spamming the 10x 84 & 85 SBCs(which have now been controversially removed).

Haaland is absolutely ridiculous. 

Also bagged Premium Futties Marchisio from those SBCs.

Still undecided about the new game.

Edit: Apparently the 84 and 85 SBCs are back.

Edited by spacemunky

Sacked off Ultimate Team now and just playing Pro Clubs, a lot more enjoyable.

UT is frustrating at the best of times but the final straw was getting battered by a guy who had that Shapeshifters Harry Maguire where he's somehow a 95 rated Striker - he banged in the most outrageous hattrick and that was enough for me.

14 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Sacked off Ultimate Team now and just playing Pro Clubs, a lot more enjoyable.

UT is frustrating at the best of times but the final straw was getting battered by a guy who had that Shapeshifters Harry Maguire where he's somehow a 95 rated Striker - he banged in the most outrageous hattrick and that was enough for me.

Pro Clubs is by far the most fun I've had playing Fifa, especially when we had the group from here playing. It's a shame that EA don't put anything into that mode.

Online fifa pisses me off, so I’ve just updated the Leicester team and started playing a standard offline championship season. It’s quite good fun but every time the camera pans to the manager and it’s fvcking bodgers I get super annoyed 

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Pro Clubs is by far the most fun I've had playing Fifa, especially when we had the group from here playing. It's a shame that EA don't put anything into that mode.

image.png.22a4530f3d130d4ca5dfb3f528f8d4dc.png

Fvck EA.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Completely agree, they could do so much with this mode. The current 'Clubs' thing on Pro Clubs seems a great idea but in reality no one from your 'club' is ever online at the time you want to play.

When you do the Pro Clubs drop-in, when you get a few good players that you play well with, it should give you the option to continue playing with the same people rather than just being random again the next game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Haven’t played for a few weeks just doing sbc some days to pass some time. Did the Ronaldinho one that was about 32 squads had so many cards from upgrade packs etc was easy enough to do. Bit bored now so roll on the new game 

I did it too. Took some time, but something to keep me interested at least and it's a fun card to use.

Got Futties Heroes Yaya Toure and Marchisio from all the 84&85X10 packs, as my best pulls.

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I did it too. Took some time, but something to keep me interested at least and it's a fun card to use.

Got Futties Heroes Yaya Toure and Marchisio from all the 84&85X10 packs, as my best pulls.

This is the team I managed to get by just doing upgrades not played using it yet but should be fun now. Just gonna do some 85 x 10 until I pack pele 😂

02B34265-73E7-407C-99B1-BBF4DF45A060.jpeg

• Like 1