Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

35 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Why is this the last one? I've not played it for donkeys years but know it's an absolute cash cow for EA. 

Fell out with FIFA. It's going to be called EA Sports FC I believe? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frank_mckenzie said:

I've got the beta on ps5 and all I can play is the initial intro game as to play anything else you need to connect to the server and when you try it the game just crashes and shuts down.

This glitch happens currently on FIFA 22. 

Disconnect from the servers(press cancel) let it go to the main menu. Then connect to the servers and it should work mate.

44 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Right never done this before but dows this stuff roll over to the game? Because it seems a lot of shite to go through to lose it all lol

Afraid not. Thats why thet gave out all those nice packs at the begining so you can use the better players early.

Got a code and didn't even realise. Oops. Have zero interest in FUT. Even when I used to come back to it every now and then, this year i barely touched it. The fact that EA have suggested the player base 'loves' loot boxes says it all.

After making some progress on career mode last year, they've done next to nothing on it again this year so just feels pointless.

Excited for the license to go elsewhere even though the first few games produced under it may be lacking. That competition will be good all round.

8 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

How you finding the game mate?

Only played a couple of games and had to remote play on my phone so it’s hard to tell to much but it seems alright so far. Gonna try have a few more games in the week on the console to see how I get on with it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Don't think I'll bother this year based on what's new, or should I say what isn't new. There's nothing new that looks remotely interesting.

There hasn't been anything new for about 10 years. 

Always found it utterly bizarre how consumers are willing to accept paying £60+ for different menu colours and a roster update every year. 

Good riddance to it. I hope EA Sports FC flops hard too.

• Like 2