Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

I started playing some squad battles thinking of trying to get elite 1 as I had done all my rivals wins on Thursday. You must have to win every game 5-0 on ultimate to get anywhere near the top 200 rank as it doesn’t seem possible to get 

38 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I started playing some squad battles thinking of trying to get elite 1 as I had done all my rivals wins on Thursday. You must have to win every game 5-0 on ultimate to get anywhere near the top 200 rank as it doesn’t seem possible to get 

I'm always Elite 1. I play on World Class mostly and don't have to play every single match. It does get frustrating though lol

20 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'm always Elite 1. I play on World Class mostly and don't have to play every single match. It does get frustrating though lol

I got to elite 1 on Saturday last week I thought but then obviously didn’t have quite enough points on Sunday 🙈 I have been playing on world class on every game I can unless it’s 63 or under will do it on legendary but yeah very frustrating 😂

• Like 1

If I signed you in the summer and you got injured before the first match, do not come bitching to me about not getting enough first team action just before the second match - that I'd already selected you for because you came through the cup match unscathed. Jesus. These players.

9 hours ago, Daggers said:

If I signed you in the summer and you got injured before the first match, do not come bitching to me about not getting enough first team action just before the second match - that I'd already selected you for because you came through the cup match unscathed. Jesus. These players.

Fifa 24 to replace current chem system with a player morale indicator. When you finally use that Scholes you got from the icon SBC in SB just for a change he is plays like a 62 rated bronze player!

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

Fifa 24 to replace current chem system with a player morale indicator. When you finally use that Scholes you got from the icon SBC in SB just for a change he is plays like a 62 rated bronze player!

Posted FM23 angst in the wrong thread

• Like 1

Just played someone in WL with a fully stacked team. I went 3-0 up after 20mins with a Eusebio hat trick. They passed back to their keeper and just held it there. Fair enough, I put the controller down and did something else. Kick off second half and they do the same. But then at 90mins kick it out for a throw in and do the full 3 pauses. Seriously don’t know whether to get angry or just feel sorry for the loser!

23 hours ago, lildave3 said:

At this point, I’m hoping I go 2 goals down in a game rather than 2 up. It’s getting silly how often I throw 2+ leads away. 

Glad I am not the only one with this problem. Seems to have got worse the past few weeks!

Edited by scinnell

7 hours ago, lildave3 said:

I hate people celebrating at the best of times, but surely it’s a bit weird to celebrate when I literally score an own goal from kick off just to get the game done with and give you a free win isn’t it?

Mate it’s infuriating. Had someone do it to me yesterday, and not even a quick celebration, the one where the player runs for ages then goes in front of the camera. Decided to carry on playing which was a bit petty, but was 4-1 up after 30mins and the other player quit.

• Like 1

On 27/02/2023 at 00:38, lildave3 said:

I hate people celebrating at the best of times, but surely it’s a bit weird to celebrate when I literally score an own goal from kick off just to get the game done with and give you a free win isn’t it?

If they do that to me I actually play. Go into try hard mode to get them to quit then send them a little message after. Always stay humble 😂

16 hours ago, Md9 said:

Another good pack from the icon silver part sbc. Shame I sold messi 

DD0E9C2F-96F4-46E8-9EB0-B1CF627696FE.jpeg

Bang. Yes then lad! 

• Like 1

First year I've actually played FUT and I'm enjoying it.

I normally only do the standard 8 wins in weekly Div Rivals for rewards but I've actually managed to get this team to Div 1 today; not spent any money on packs as you can probably tell; my bench is awful too lol

I've got 310k coins to spend but haven't got a clue who to buy; was thinking of TOTY HM Davies but he's expensive - any recommendations would be welcome (apart from telling me to put the entire team into an SBC!).

Compress_20230302_185506_6921.thumb.jpg.aafae04bc20c670d37f826166850cda5.jpg

Rooney's scored 100 goals in 90 games so far and Kaka has around 56 in 50, both absolutely class for me.

Also, if your PS username is LCFC _97 then try not to quit next time...

Edited by Frost
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Brought a pack and got this. Is he likely to get upgraded you think and his price go up? Get about 400 k for him now 

FA9419A5-B820-4A4B-9375-11B5D0F1861E.jpeg

Most likely. He will rise in hype of a game, especially if Newcastle are leading at any point. That would be the prime time to sell.

Although, he will probably drop if they get beat by Man City tomorrow, so look for another game where they are favourites to win for the most hype to sell.

Otherwise keep him and try him out. He will probably get upgraded to at least an 92 and is already a 4* skills 5* weak foot, so almost your prefect striker.

• Like 1

Selling my Maldini... hopefully before the 3pm games today. 

When he sells ill have enough for Saliba. Saliba will be 92 if not 93 rated, out of Arsenal games they have Liverpool which is the only one 'on paper' that looks like they couldn't be defeated then again they only have to avoid defeat. 

He will make 3+ appearances, Arsenal will get 2+ clean sheets, they'll get a win.. the iffy one is the Liverpool game for me. 

1.5m now but could be 2.5m/3m soon?

Edited by Ashley

On 02/03/2023 at 19:11, Frost said:

First year I've actually played FUT and I'm enjoying it.

I normally only do the standard 8 wins in weekly Div Rivals for rewards but I've actually managed to get this team to Div 1 today; not spent any money on packs as you can probably tell; my bench is awful too lol

I've got 310k coins to spend but haven't got a clue who to buy; was thinking of TOTY HM Davies but he's expensive - any recommendations would be welcome (apart from telling me to put the entire team into an SBC!).

Compress_20230302_185506_6921.thumb.jpg.aafae04bc20c670d37f826166850cda5.jpg

Rooney's scored 100 goals in 90 games so far and Kaka has around 56 in 50, both absolutely class for me.

Also, if your PS username is LCFC _97 then try not to quit next time...

If you’ve managed to get that team to Div1 I’m definitely not the person to be giving you advice! It’s probably the left side of your team that looks the weakest. Maybe mix it up a bit with Di Natalie on the LW with and Engine and Wijnaldum in for Gullit. Both would look like upgrades and think they’d fit your chem.