Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Quite tempted to go for the prime icon this time. Normally go for the packs. Just need 1 more token after today 

I took the 84x20 and used the fodder to do the 89+ prime icon pick. Got prime Cafu who is great but not really needed and having seen the Brazilian flag I'd got a bit excited and a RB didn't quite have the wow factor. Not moaning mind as he's very good. Also took the 85x10 and got nothing. Then did the 84x5 SBC today and literally got 5 84s! Definite EA feedback of "don't push your luck sunshine" lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

I took the 84x20 and used the fodder to do the 89+ prime icon pick. Got prime Cafu who is great but not really needed and having seen the Brazilian flag I'd got a bit excited and a RB didn't quite have the wow factor. Not moaning mind as he's very good. Also took the 85x10 and got nothing. Then did the 84x5 SBC today and literally got 5 84s! Definite EA feedback of "don't push your luck sunshine" lol

I was just going to do the icon pick as if I took the packs I would only do the sbc any way 😂😂

I got the same from the 84 x 5 as well all 84s which is pretty crap but will re use them for something else. 

38 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I was just going to do the icon pick as if I took the packs I would only do the sbc any way 😂😂

I got the same from the 84 x 5 as well all 84s which is pretty crap but will re use them for something else. 

Think of the pick as three icon packs and you get to keep the best one. 

15 hours ago, brookfox said:

Just did the 89+ sbc and got Crespo. I’m already overloaded with strikers I can’t bear to get rid of! 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, brookfox said:

Haha, sorry mate, was wondering who you’d got. Bergkamp looks a decent CAM.

Ended up using him to do the sbc so didn’t even give him a try🙈 ended up with scholes though so prob should have kept him 😂

Anyone  else experiencing higher levels of saltiness recently??? I’m getting so many trash messages during and after games about my team and paying for players. I don’t even have that good a team, and the SBCs are there for all to do????? I’m only in league 6, but getting sick of the crap whilst playing rivals. 

2 hours ago, One Arm Babba said:

Anyone  else experiencing higher levels of saltiness recently??? I’m getting so many trash messages during and after games about my team and paying for players. I don’t even have that good a team, and the SBCs are there for all to do????? I’m only in league 6, but getting sick of the crap whilst playing rivals. 

Not so much many messages but I don’t understand why I’m coming across so many people playing FIFA who don’t wantto play FIFA. Pausing instantly and using all the time, somehow choosing the same colour kits, taking the all to the corner in the 10th minute, and don’t even speak to me about goal celebrations - even when they’re losing by 3 or 4 goals!

Dont know why I waste my time on this shit game. 3 games since I’ve finished work, 0-0 until the 80th minute, hes rushed his keeper out, dinked him and it’s lost connection before balls hit the net, draw. Cracking game at 3-2 just started the second half, he brings me down edge of the area, red card, freekick, goal 3-3, does the exact same again, red card, 9 men, lost connection, draw. Third game 0-0 15 to play, I stupidly play a quick goal kick he scores, then proceeds to pause and let the countdown run down every time and every time it’s his set piece he waits until it’s automatically taken. ***** everywhere!

Edited by LcFc_Smiv

On 15/02/2023 at 15:23, One Arm Babba said:

Ah yeah.

Had one guy pass the ball all the way back to the keeper from kick like he was going to give the win, just for him to hold it and then boot it out for a corner and quit. 😂

Dedicated trolling I’ll give him that.

4 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that a Friday afternoon/evening is the worst time to play

Yeah it definitely is I only really played tonight as the mrs is working and it’s been horrible. Got all my wins on rivals out the way yesterday so thought give qualifiers a go ands I am on course to lose all 10 😂