Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Ruslan Malinovskyi

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

You guys sound like really horny older ladies.

I'm with you🙌 full on rubbing my thighs. 

For all you know, I could be a horny old lady, sitting in her rocking chair ready to explode at any point.

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Translate isn’t working for me but I think this says he has an agreement with Forest 🤣🤣

https://www.europacalcio.it/marsiglia-su-malinovskyi-accordo-col-giocatore-ma-latalanta-265902/

Translation, for what it's worth :

MARSEILLE ON MALINOVSKYI - The Nottingham Forest track has faded in recent weeks, for Ruslan Malinovskyi the Ligue 1 hypothesis could emerge.

According to what “ RMC Sport ” reports, Olympique Marseille would be on the Ukrainian winger, with the player already having an agreement with the French club. However, he would still miss the one with Atalanta. To see what will happen in the next few hours.

MARSEILLE ON MALINOVSKYI

MARSEILLE ON MALINOVSKYI - The footballer started his fourth season in Bergamo, and on the second day of the championship he has already scored against Milan. In all these years he has been one of the best members of Gasperini's squad.

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Nothing wrong with Sportwitness. They are just a news aggregator that translates foreign news articles.

Actual source is CalcioMercato

CalcioMercato is horrible.