Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Ruslan Malinovskyi

Just now, Stephen Hughes said:

At what stage do links simply become too late to get them over the line

Nothing much to do about links really. 

Links could come at any time. Just depends when each club is talking to each other and how quickly a deal gets done. 

As long as all paperwork is sent to FA/PL to rubber stamp the move, that's all that matters. 

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Won't work in the PL, hate to be that person 

His workrate is appalling and he severely lacks acceleration. You'd be hoping he could be an Eriksen esque type player though but it worries that your most PL like team Atalanta have just signed he's done and his engine has gone. 

I think Maddison is our medium term right winger, I think Malinovskyi would probably play centrally. His no. of pressures are good on FBref and tackles are slightly above average 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I think Maddison is our medium term right winger, I think Malinovskyi would probably play centrally. His no. of pressures are good on FBref and tackles are slightly above average 

That is what I was going to say, I wouldn't think someone with quite a high amount of pressures per 90 would have that bad a workrate?

Unless it just means he is like Barnes in that he doesn't drop back to help out defending

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nothing much to do about links really. 

Links could come at any time. Just depends when each club is talking to each other and how quickly a deal gets done. 

As long as all paperwork is sent to FA/PL to rubber stamp the move, that's all that matters. 

To be fair, in this day and age I just assumed links on social media wouldn’t be too far behind the first approach/offer. 

However, other than this forum I don’t have any social media. But I understand the link doesn’t have anything to do with the actual deal getting sorted haha

25 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Underwear? I’ll end up in hospital if this goes through 

31 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Would actually need a new pair of underwear if we signed him

You guys sound like really horny older ladies.

I'm with you🙌 full on rubbing my thighs. 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hughes said:

At what stage do links simply become too late to get them over the line? 

If my understanding is correct it will be easier to register a loan and obligation/option to buy?

For most clubs they'd still get deals done from scratch with several hours left, for us we'd need a year.

• Sad 1