Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

Gambling at the world cup

A lot of people like a flutter, thought it best to put all bet related talk and selections in one place so it isn't missed in other threads and those who want to avoid gambling for any reason can do so by avoiding this thread and not stumbling on it in loads of others. 

Today I did, Croatia, Japan, draw, Belgium in a 4 fold about 180/1. No good, Japan on their own we're a tasty 13/2 but I didn't bother. 

Tomorrow I'm doing Switzerland, Uruguay and Brazil, pays around 9/2.

My only outright are Belgium at 16/1

Lukaku top scorer at 25 and 40/1 and Youri to be top scorer for Belgium at 33s.

What's everyone having a flutter on? 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

A lot of people like a flutter, thought it best to put all bet related talk and selections in one place so it isn't missed in other threads and those who want to avoid gambling for any reason can do so by avoiding this thread and not stumbling on it in loads of others. 

Today I did, Croatia, Japan, draw, Belgium in a 4 fold about 180/1. No good, Japan on their own we're a tasty 13/2 but I didn't bother. 

Tomorrow I'm doing Switzerland, Uruguay and Brazil, pays around 9/2.

My only outright are Belgium at 16/1

Lukaku top scorer at 25 and 40/1 and Youri to be top scorer for Belgium at 33s.

What's everyone having a flutter on? 

There’s a dedicated Betting Thread in Gen Football and Sport.

• 2 weeks later...

I landed a decent bet builder on the Morocco win but my god I was close with all 3 bet builders I did in the England game I just needed Bellingham to score or assist and would have done very well, had a chunk on France ht draw f/t and 2-2 as well, ah well, can't win them all, noticed with a lot of my mates who like to bet on the football by and large had a profitable tournament. My only live bet now is on France outright 11/2 which has a serious shout, obviously. 

On 14/12/2022 at 03:45, Dan LCFC said:

Gonna back Di Maria to score in the final if he starts. Got a bit of a knack of scoring in finals for them.

Did it. After an abysmal tournament I've absolutely cleaned up today with probably my most productive single game ever.

- Backed a draw earlier in the week

- Bet on 2-2 today

- Had Argentina to score a penalty

- Had Di Maria anytime

- Messi golden ball

Everything just flew in. I've ended up taking in about £700 from that game alone. The great season continues somehow :D

• Like 1