Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Man City (A)

Still plenty left in the upper tiers. I must be mental and got one. Can’t be any worse than last year - finished Christmas Day night shift, hour and a half’s kip, sleep in the car going to Manchester, 4-0 down at half time, lose 6-3, then back on a 12hr day shift the next day :teehee:

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 1

Would anyone recommend taking my ten year old son to the Ethiad? What’s the atmosphere like at away games at the moment?
I don’t want to take him if he’s going to be put off away games for life (not just by the performance… more the negative atmosphere and not being able to see anything if everyone’s standing!). 

1 minute ago, herefordshirefox said:

Would anyone recommend taking my ten year old son to the Ethiad? What’s the atmosphere like at away games at the moment?
I don’t want to take him if he’s going to be put off away games for life (not just by the performance… more the negative atmosphere and not being able to see anything if everyone’s standing!). 

Saw a fair few kids at Brentford today.. atmosphere can be hit and miss, when it’s good it’s good as long as he don’t mind the odd bit of course language every so often. Everyone does stand yes but that shouldn’t put you off. Plenty of seats available in the upper tiers I believe so you may be higher up. Only thing is by that time it’s Crystal Palace, villa and Bournemouth.. should not enough points be picked up then the atmosphere

could be fairly toxic.. but it would be a great experience if it’s his first time..

seeing haaland rip us a new one then maybe not lol

• Thanks 1

On 18/03/2023 at 22:54, herefordshirefox said:

The Ethiad is one of the nicer away grounds in terms of overall matchday experience so wouldn't be a bad away day for a ten year old. Easy to get in and out of the ground, big concourses, good views of the game etc. We will get pumped so it still might put him off for life though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Bought my tickets on 14th March and still haven’t received them. Could this be that I’ve been selected to collect them there? (Although I’ve had no email telling me to do so) ?? 

As they are leaving it so late, the game ain’t until 15th April.. I would expect them wc 10th as they seem to be posting them out as late as they possibly can 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Bought my tickets on 14th March and still haven’t received them. Could this be that I’ve been selected to collect them there? (Although I’ve had no email telling me to do so) ?? 

I've not received my tickets either 

First time to the Etihad me and my lad going, anyone able to help best place to park near the stadium as driving up from Lichfield so away coaches from Leicester not an option for us unless they can make a stop near Lichfield to pick us up 😂😉?

cheers 

Edited by justfoxes