Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Man City (A)

11 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Didn’t Liverpool have to also qualify? 

Have just seen this:

image.png.eae42caf135547e9945e49b0e1940d25.png

This makes it sound like our game switching with the Forest vs Man U game if Man U get through in the Europa League (which they will). So we would be Saturday 17:30. They wouldn't have two games on Sky at 16:30 on a Sunday, especially with two rivals Man U/Man City and Forest/us being involved.

• Like 2

SELECT FROM AREA LIST

Block 113

156 Seats available

Block 114

19 Seats available

Block 212

57 Seats available

Block 213

102 Seats available

Block 214

3 Seats available

Block 313

925 Seats available

Block 314

467 Seats available

23 hours ago, Sean2000 said:

I wonder how much effect the random ticket checks have had on slowing down sales? Folks who buy tickets solely to sell on for the priority points might be thinking twice?

I'm sure the club will quickly sack off the policy if we end up with 1000 tickets left for a Premier League away game lol 

57 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

I expected there to be a mad rush for tickets today as they are now on sale to all season ticket holders but that hasn't happened so I'm now more optomistic of it making it to members on Monday

Was always gonna make members, it's not a new ground, they'll likely slap us, whole club is pretty negative atm and we don't even know when it's gonna be played yet.

28 minutes ago, AjcW said:

50% off membership flash sale for the rest of the season tells you everything you need to know about sales for this and home league games.

Depressing isn't it. On the upside, it means my application for a season ticket should be relatively straightforward

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

In theory, this should be confirmed by end of today as it was dependant on European draws/scheduling. I would imagine it goes to the 17:30 Saturday slot.

I believe Forest are expected to be moved into our Sunday slot 

10 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

Still almost 1400 tickets left. I am starting to worry that we might be half empty let alone there be any left. 

Now confirmed by the club that it is a Saturday 5:30pm kick off as well.

How many do members usually snap up?