Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K789

Kdh

On 18/06/2023 at 14:25, Babylon said:

The manager is going to have to adjust his style for a while. We aren’t going to be able to swap the whole team out for his style straight away. 

If he walks in thinking he's going to suddenly make Hamza Choudhury play like Rodri, then we'll have Sousa MkII on our hands. 

• Thanks 1

On 19/06/2023 at 15:24, GingerrrFox said:

Do you understand the term “deep lying playmaker”? Or did that part of my comment completely bypass you? He dictates tempo and build attacks from deep. Was Pirlo a defensive midfielder? Or what about Okazaki? Was he a playmaker for us because he played CAM? The position a player plays tells you nothing, it’s the role within the system they are asked to play that is everything. 

...very much Braybrooke is a creator in a Tielemans sense!!!

He has the ability to direct the play and control the game. 

He has the uncanny ability to get better as the game goes on and can pick a team apart  nearer the end of games. This is where he drives at the opposition more and looks to turn the screw.

His size was my only concern, but when I last saw him he had bulked up to a degree.

On 18/06/2023 at 20:01, FoxyLeon said:

I've mentioned before, but Klopp has on at least two occasions gone up to KDH after we've played and singled him out. There's no doubt in my mind that if Klopp was forced to take one of KDH/Maddison/Tielemans then he would take KDH. He's coachable, he has an engine and he's the only player that knows how to press. I could see Klopp doing to him what he did with Robertson. 

In the right hands KDH could get those minor inconsistencies ironed out. During this disaster season every player has come in for stick on here - by posters who believe that football is a game played by eleven individuals.

In KDH I see a high work rate, excellent movement off the ball and accurate passing. He makes errors but that's partly been through low morale causing the team to misfire. When he, Thomas and Barnes were playing together in less pressured times, I saw their potential begin to manifest in sharp, quick interchanges fuelled by intelligent movement.

Ultimately this was always down to Rodgers placing more importance to his status than concentrating on the relevant job - seeing how the players could improve their game and improving how they played together.

• Like 1

Just now, gerblod said:

In the right hands KDH could get those minor inconsistencies ironed out. During this disaster season every player has come in for stick on here - by posters who believe that football is a game played by eleven individuals.

In KDH I see a high work rate, excellent movement off the ball and accurate passing. He makes errors but that's partly been through low morale causing the team to misfire. When he, Thomas and Barnes were playing together in less pressured times, I saw their potential begin to manifest in sharp, quick interchanges fuelled by intelligent movement.

Ultimately this was always down to Rodgers placing more importance to his status than concentrating on the relevant job - seeing how the players could improve their game and improving how they played together.

KDH’s flaws (can only use his left foot, pretty awful first touch to name a couple) who will be 25 in September are very unlikely to be ironed out.

As others have said, if he wasn’t from Shepshed he wouldn’t get the same level of love on here.

1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

Absolutely no reason for this, except a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Rodgers coming in for KDH.  Rodgers was definitely a fan. 

Celtic wouldn't pay anywhere near a reasonable enough fee for us to let him go.