Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Faes, Souttar or Vestergarde

Who is most likely to be first choice   

366 members have voted

1. 1. Who partners coady and doyle

• Souttar
    • Faes
    • Vestergarde
    • Another new signing

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

Probably not when one of those stats sets is from 31 Premier League games vs 7 Championship games. It's not much of a comparison then is it?

Lol that’s true, my mistake I’ll have do it again it was per 90 mins though 

Edited by whoareyaaa

23 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

For me I would actually rather play JJ in that position. But based off yesterday from the 3 I’ll say Souttar, don’t want Faes here anymore. I feel like he has an attitude problem.

...there is certainly something about his demeanour!!!

I wonder, does anyone ever talk to him, as he seems prone to making the same erratic decisions, and appear to abdicate responsibilities? Whatever it is that goes on in his head needs to be addressed, because there is a very good player right there, he just needs to assess the situation and make better decisions. It could just be that he is mentally weak, and would rather follow than lead, but that was not what was on show the minute he got here.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2023 at 17:55, sacreblueits442 said:

...there is certainly something about his demeanour!!!

I wonder, does anyone ever talk to him, as he seems prone to making the same erratic decisions, and appear to abdicate responsibilities? Whatever it is that goes on in his head needs to be addressed, because there is a very good player right there, he just needs to assess the situation and make better decisions. It could just be that he is mentally weak, and would rather follow than lead, but that was not what was on show the minute he got here.

I think you are just making this up, he asked the belgian coach if he would still be picked being in the Champ so its likely he wants to stay.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

I think you are just making this up, he asked the belgian coach if he would still be picked being in the Champ so its likely he wants to stay.

...there is no mention in my post regarding him playing for or not playing for his country!!!

My post was regarding his demeanour on the pitch in games for us.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.1a8f3389e2d3350d0411bc713d56affb.png

There are lots of the entitled 6 clubs fans upset that this makes Faes look better than their players.

He is a very good player if only he didn’t switch off for 15 minutes a game. He is more similar to david luiz than just looks 

• Like 1