Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Lewis Miley

Leicester City ‘enquire’ about Newcastle United midfielder - transfer decision already made

Newcastle United midfielder Lewis Miley has attracted Championship interest amid an impressive pre-season campaign.

The youngster has reportedly attracted interest from newly-relegated Championship side Leicester City. Leicester transfer expert Ben Jacobs has claimed The Foxes have made an enquiry regarding Miley’s availability while Stoke City are also interested.

But Newcastle and head coach Eddie Howe have already made a transfer decision regarding Miley’s immediate future at the club.

During the Premier League Summer Series in the United States, Howe insisted that the teenager would remain at the club for the coming season.

“Definitely keep him around, he’s too young to go on loan,” Howe told NUFC TV. “I don’t see the advantage to that, I think it could have a negative effect so we’ll keep him with his family day-to-day and with us and hopefully enjoy the season.”

Weird story, but interest nevertheless.

• Sad 1

Maybe seeing Ben Jacobs together Leicester story tells you all you need to know about the credibility of this!

He seems to be well-respected on the big clubs but rarely gets things right about Leicester, even though he supports the team - don't think he has a source at the club. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Maybe seeing Ben Jacobs together Leicester story tells you all you need to know about the credibility of this!

He seems to be well-respected on the big clubs but rarely gets things right about Leicester, even though he supports the team - don't think he has a source at the club. 

He's bang on with Chelsea stuff don't think he's ever got anything correct with us like you say

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He's bang on with Chelsea stuff don't think he's ever got anything correct with us like you say

He’s wishy washy and just copies those with actual info and pretends to know more by rewording it slightly and adding a bit of non probable info.

He’s categorically full of total and utter shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A savvy DoF would have tried some leverage as part of the Barnes transfer- IF there is any serious accuracy in this report - which I doubt

• Like 2

“ Leicester are interested  but they’ve already been told no”

I mean, that’s clubcall journalism that is. It used to cost my mum and Dad £2.50  for me to get information like that.

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 1