Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Southampton Away Friday 15th September 20:00

28 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

@Union FS Just a thought. I was in the upper tier myself but my pal was in the lower tier closest to the home fans for Villa away last season where many people have said it was one of our best ends in years which i agree with. I know you aren't the biggest fans of being next to the opposition fans but my mate said you guys were also in that section next to the opposition fans so my question is do you not think the fact that all the singers being in one place correlates with the fact that it was one of our best ends and why not do it more often e.g the Southampton game? I understand for home games why you feel that way but for away games maybe an exception?

I will try and answer this from I know.

Yeah Villa last season in the lower tier was very good. Hard to pick with Leicester as we went there last season and it was good where as previously at Villa Park the top tier has been on occasions louder than the bottom tier. The time we battered them on a Sunday under Rodgers in particular.

For the Southampton there will be minimal UFS guys in attendance at this fixture due to a long term arrangement to go to a Bochum game that weekend.

Tricky one to choose a spot as do you want to me more central to push any impact or do you like you said go near home fans. I might well be wrong but that loud area to the left of the away fans if looking at the pitch got shut down by their club I believe. So not sure if the other side is louder from the home support now.

Lots of things play a part to choices a lot of it is a block that we can get everyone together in so not scattered. 

48 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

How’s this one selling please guys? Hoping to get a couple of tickets if/when it gets to all members on Monday.

Loads of tickets left - everyone who wants one, should get one ok.

Currently 16 left in block 45, approx 200 in block 46 and approx 150 in block 47/48.    Plus they still have blocks 43 and 44 to open, if needed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Loads of tickets left - everyone who wants one, should get one ok.

Currently 16 left in block 45, approx 200 in block 46 and approx 150 in block 47/48.    Plus they still have blocks 43 and 44 to open, if needed.

Brill, thanks mate.

Quick question.

I'm have a fox membership, and want to get tickets for Southampton away. Says available to all fox members on 28th August, so why is it still saying coming soon? I really want to go with my partner as we live close by.

Screenshot_20230830-203040.png

41 minutes ago, davieG said:

So you have to be a ST holder or member. You ST holders can't buy for family unless they are also members?

Is that the case?

Yes, looks like they are carrying on the refusal to move away games to general sale/purchase history to force more fans into buying memberships.

Both this game and the Norwich game could move to purchase history/general sale and see another 100-200 fans in the away end you’d imagine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not going to general sale / fans with a previous booking history only fuels fans with season tickets that can't make it buying tickets and selling them on to push their priority up but the club don't see this all they see is fans buying memberships to rake more money in