Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Southampton Away Friday 15th September 20:00

Allocation - 2,825 tickets (incl. 23 wheelchair spaces)
Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Away Priority Scheme | 21 August (8am)
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 21 August (2pm)
Successful Fox Members | 21 August (2pm)
STHs with 560+ Away Priority Points | 22 August
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points | 23 August
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 24 August
All STHs | 25 August
All Fox Members | 28 August
Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £30
Seniors 65+ £25
Under 26s £25
Under 18s £20
Under 14s £15
Supporters aged 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Nearly 3k,  Friday night, around 150 miles... I imagine this will go to STH's and potentially Members?

Easily I would suspect. I'd be surprised if it sells out, not like it's a new ground for people.

• Like 1

I've done quite a few grounds in my years , but never Southampton,  just never seemed to work out.

I was even on holiday in Dorset once and stood outside The Dell before a 2-2 draw , and spent ages asking for a spare, even in the home end, but couldn't get in.

My time has come🦊👍🙂

Edited by Weller Wing
  • Like 1

Surprised we’ve taken the full allocation 

Don’t think we did last year?

When did we last play Southampton away on a Saturday 3pm btw? Feels like it’s been moved every season

Even under big Nige in 2012 it was a midweek

Edited by MattFox

11 minutes ago, MattFox said:

When did we last play Southampton away on a Saturday 3pm btw? Feels like it’s been moved every season

Think it was a 2-2 in the title season,  with Vardy getting 2 in the 2nd half

52 minutes ago, MattFox said:

The season when Maguire won it in the 90th minute under Puel? Think it was August time.

• Like 4

Guest Fox99
1 hour ago, MattFox said:

Our allocation was 3,196 last season, so for this one it’s slightly less understandably.

19 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Nearly 3k,  Friday night, around 150 miles... I imagine this will go to STH's and potentially Members?

It probably will go down the chain, but we usually take decent numbers there given the kick off time is usually always shocking.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MattFox said:

Off my memory - August 2018 under Puel.

21 hours ago, Weller Wing said:

Think it was a 2-2 in the title season,  with Vardy getting 2 in the 2nd half

I remember the Saints fans "ole"-ing at the end of the 1st half with them 2-0 up and looking comfortable... Vardy wiped the smiles off their faces. Had some good away days at Southampton in recent years (minus last year and the year after winning the title).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

And despite people making it out to be some kind of odyssey, it's not even that far. Back in South Leicestershire before midnight. 

Yep, last season took about 2hr 20 in a car. Friday night this too so shouldn't really have an excuse of being back too late if that's even the case

@Union FS Just a thought. I was in the upper tier myself but my pal was in the lower tier closest to the home fans for Villa away last season where many people have said it was one of our best ends in years which i agree with. I know you aren't the biggest fans of being next to the opposition fans but my mate said you guys were also in that section next to the opposition fans so my question is do you not think the fact that all the singers being in one place correlates with the fact that it was one of our best ends and why not do it more often e.g the Southampton game? I understand for home games why you feel that way but for away games maybe an exception?