Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Favourite/Most ridiculous rumour

As we approach the Jan transfer window the rumours start spreading.

I must admit everyone we signed in the summer i heard about first on this messageboard what are peoples favourite/most ridiculous rumour ill start the ball rolling with the spotting of Steve McManaman's Ferrari at the training ground in June (even though we had pre season training at Loughborough)

I remember years ago Jan Molby was going to end his carreer at Leicester (the only way that was gonna happen was a Steve Walsh "i went for the ball" tackle)

As we approach the Jan transfer window the rumours start spreading.

I must admit everyone we signed in the summer i heard about first on this messageboard what are peoples favourite/most ridiculous rumour ill start the ball rolling with the spotting of Steve McManaman's Ferrari at the training ground in June (even though we had pre season training at Loughborough)

I remember years ago Jan Molby was going to end his carreer at Leicester (the only way that was gonna happen was a Steve Walsh "i went for the ball" tackle)

Surely I dont have to go through the "johan Cruyf" one from the 70s/80s....its TRUE!! :thumbup:

I saw Lee Morris the other week in the Walkers car park, he managed to get from his car to the stadium, un-aided, and he got through the door without falling over or trapping a nerve or anything - honest.

I don't believe you. :( <_<

When some n00b came on here and made up some rubbish about him doing work experience at the Walkers and that the Inter friendly had been cancelled.

Turns out it wasn't rubbish, but it seemed so damn ridiculous at the time and he got flamed like ****. :D

When some n00b came on here and made up some rubbish about him doing work experience at the Walkers and that the Inter friendly had been cancelled.

Turns out it wasn't rubbish, but it seemed so damn ridiculous at the time and he got flamed like ****. :D

Haha I remember that, poor lad, lots of humble pie ate after that!

Archived