Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuntman_Mike

Watford (A) 10.02.24 @ 3pm

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What is Watford usually like as an away end? 

Has all the ingredients for a good away end expect the reduced allocation.

1-0 mahrez and 3-0 knockaert games were great, nothing a guarantee with the state of some our recent ends though

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Has all the ingredients for a good away end expect the reduced allocation.

1-0 mahrez and 3-0 knockaert games were great, nothing a guarantee with the state of some our recent ends though

Think I still have a hangover from that 1-0 mahrez game. Some day that was

• Like 2

On 08/01/2024 at 14:29, Stuntman_Mike said:
Allocation - 2,102 tickets (incl. 27 wheelchair spaces)
Supporters aged 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.
Click Here to View On Sale Dates and Ticket Prices

Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Away Priority Scheme | 15 January (8am)
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 15 January (2pm)
Successful Fox Members | 15 January (2pm)
STHs with 560+ Away Priority Points | 16 January
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points | 17 January
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 18 January
All STHs | 19 January
All Fox Members | 22 January

Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £30
Seniors 65+ £20
Under 22s £17
Under 19s £5
Under 14s £5

Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account

Can anyone please explain how the ‘Successful Fox members’ sandwiched between 600 and 560 points works?

I haven’t been away since the MON years but my lad is now into football and I’ve recently bought us both memberships.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Can anyone please explain how the ‘Successful Fox members’ sandwiched between 600 and 560 points works?

I haven’t been away since the MON years but my lad is now into football and I’ve recently bought us both memberships.

Thanks 

Something like 2% of our away allocation is balloted off to Members and those who are successful in the ballot can buy tickets during that window.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ealingfox said:

Something like 2% of our away allocation is balloted off to Members and those who are successful in the ballot can buy tickets during that window.

Gotcha, thanks.

Just seen another thread talking about the ballot and wondered if you need to meet a certain criteria to receive the ballot email (apart from being a member obvs)

I’d have liked to enter the ballot but didn’t get an email inviting me to.

On 15/01/2024 at 18:07, Izzy said:

Gotcha, thanks.

Just seen another thread talking about the ballot and wondered if you need to meet a certain criteria to receive the ballot email (apart from being a member obvs)

I’d have liked to enter the ballot but didn’t get an email inviting me to.

i get the email every away game so maybe your setting's aren't right for getting emails sent, there is no criteria other than being a member. but if you don't get them check the members tab, click that and then members ballot, and you can enter there

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, guest123 said:

i get the email every away game so maybe your setting's aren't right for getting emails sent, there is no criteria other than being a member. but if you don't get them check the members tab, click that and then members ballot, and you can enter there

Yeah, went and changed my settings last night so all good from now on hopefully.

Got my first e-mail from the club this morning with a generic recorded message from Ricardo thanking me for being a member. The whole 8 seconds of it :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Yeah, went and changed my settings last night so all good from now on hopefully.

Got my first e-mail from the club this morning with a generic recorded message from Ricardo thanking me for being a member. The whole 8 seconds of it :rolleyes:

hahaha, got that one a while back now lol

• Haha 1