Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leeds (A) Friday 23rd Feb @ 8pm

Looking online I'd say there's about 180 left.

I do feel they need to rethink the point system, give extra points to supporters who attend night away games

3 points like for kick off's after 7pm

2 points for kick off's before 1pm on a Saturday or Sunday fixture.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I do feel they need to rethink the point system, give extra points to supporters who attend night away games

Arguably would make it worse imo.

There are far too many who just buy a ticket to get the point and then sell the ticket either on here or by other means. I think it needs to go on home attendance (ticket(s) scanned in at the turnstile) and on a rolling period personally. I don’t see any other fairer way… 🤷🏻‍♂️ Open to any other ideas though…

Edited by UKEchelon

19 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

There are far too many who just buy a ticket to get the point and then sell the ticket either on here or by other means. I think it needs to go on home attendance (ticket(s) scanned in at the turnstile) and on a rolling period personally. I don’t see any other fairer way… 🤷🏻‍♂️ Open to any other ideas though…

It’s a really tricky one because whatever way the club do it,  is going to get stick and what way could possibly be fair for all? 

26 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

Yeah hate that. Got speaking to some lads at Birmingham away, all of them were on holiday for the cov game and said they were buying tickets just for the sake of it. If it’s gonna even things out I’m all for ID collection and the same system England use. 

20 hours ago, UKEchelon said:

5 hours ago, Ricky said:

2 spare for this if anybody needs 

Likely a case in point right here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LCFC-92 said:

How badly restricted are the RV seats?

Most of them say "Part Restricted view", which for older stands usually means there's a stanchion/pillar in the sight-line of the goal.   Not usually a big deal.

(there might be the odd one a bit worse, but most of these would be near the back ... so you can generally squeeze up somewhere else nearby).

As at 5.15pm - there were 350 tickets left (135 'RV's)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Most of them say "Part Restricted view", which for older stands usually means there's a stanchion/pillar in the sight-line of the goal.   Not usually a big deal.

(there might be the odd one a bit worse, but most of these would be near the back ... so you can generally squeeze up somewhere else nearby).

As at 5.15pm - there were 350 tickets left (135 'RV's)

Thanks buddy.

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Mad how we sold over a thousand in the 501-520 point bracket for Cov but today shifted about 100 for Leeds lol

Ticket office wouldn't finish on time to get to Leeds.

On 31/01/2024 at 17:44, Leicesterpool said:

Better still supporters who travel the furthest for away games.

ie extra point for every 100 miles you travel :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Nothing to do with the ticket office in this example, it’s purely people buying for the point 

Yeah, that's a shame.

Edited by LCFC-92
  • Sad 1