Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leeds (A) Friday 23rd Feb @ 8pm

Got mine in B1. Frustrating when you try and get 1 ticket and it keeps telling you that you cant have that one because you will leave seats. Even when you see 3 tickets next to each other on 1 row, click on the seat at the end and it doesn't let you have it. Anyway, glad i got one in the end

1 hour ago, Lestagirl said:

Seriously.. from the ground?’ 

Na from my seat. He went on and said he was going to take a picture and report me😂😂😂. I told him we all leicester fans and there's enough space for me to stand here but nope he weren't having it lol.

On 03/02/2024 at 21:49, savage dan said:

Na from my seat. He went on and said he was going to take a picture and report me😂😂😂. I told him we all leicester fans and there's enough space for me to stand here but nope he weren't having it lol.

There ain’t a lot of space in footy seating anyway, so if you’re cramming in and somebody asks you to go because you’re making them even more squished, it’s probably worth not causing a fuss and just move somewhere else. Taking your photo etc is a bit petty, but was that a result of you refusing to move when he asked nicely? Don’t quite think you’re winning the argument bud 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

There ain’t a lot of space in footy seating anyway, so if you’re cramming in and somebody asks you to go because you’re making them even more squished, it’s probably worth not causing a fuss and just move somewhere else. Taking your photo etc is a bit petty, but was that a result of you refusing to move when he asked nicely? Don’t quite think you’re winning the argument bud 😂

There was enough space to fit people in lol. But yh just stand where your ticket shows