Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

19th

Lets keep positive though lads and lassies, I know its hard but if we give up then it will transfer to the players and then we are truly focked.

Wise words!

Everything will look peachy after the 5-1 victory against The Railwaymen :):P

Wise words!

Everything will look peachy after the 5-1 victory against The Railwaymen :):P

It had better otherwise were going to be looking down instead of up for the remainder of the season.

Next two have to be must wins, seeing as it's followed by the excellent prospect of a midweek trip to the Madjeski ( no doubt we will lose to crew, draw with Milwall and go down to Reading and hammer them now )

It had better otherwise were going to be looking down instead of up for the remainder of the season.

Next two have to be must wins, seeing as it's followed by the excellent prospect of a midweek trip to the Madjeski ( no doubt we will lose to crew, draw with Milwall and go down to Reading and hammer them now )

one things for sure, i don't fear any teams in this league.

correction. i fear leicester, and what can happen to us

my opinion is that levien should be given until the end of the season but if there is no major improvement he should go.

other managers have had far less time to turn things around and have done far better jobs of it than levien.

personally i think the club should be keeping an eye on new potential managers for when levien is eventually shown the door.

on a lighter but sour note i was joking to a mate at work that apart from october when we managed the magnificent task of winning two league games that month that we only average one league win a month.

unfortunately it looks like were on course to do the same again , thats if we can beat either crewe or stoke mind. :( add to that having to put up with a derby supporter taking the mick.

my opinion is that levien should be given until the end of the season but if there is no major improvement he should go.

other managers have had far less time to turn things around and have done far better jobs of it than levien.

personally i think the club should be keeping an eye on new potential managers for when levien is eventually shown the door.

on a lighter but sour note i was joking to a mate at work that apart from october when we managed the magnificent task of winning two league games that month that we only average one league win a month.

unfortunately it looks like were on course to do the same again , thats if we can beat either crewe or stoke mind. :( add to that having to put up with a derby supporter taking the mick.

I agree 'end of season' is right.

I always look at the table and think to myself 'if we go on a nice littler un of 4 or 5 games we'll be right back up there' however for around a year and a half I've been saying that and still no sign of a nice little run :(

That is what I do mate!! :P

I don't think its gonna happen, although maybe if we stop thinking about it we might do it.....or maybe not.

We wont get relegated!

We aint that bad , we could just do with some luck and hopefully get the results that match some players efforts.............. well Joey's

I think how you view our current league position depends on whether you're an optimist or a pessimist. The optimist will say "We're only two points off 14th with a game in hand and we showed how well we can play when we beat Sheffield United 4-2." Although I'm not normally an optimist, when it comes to football I feel over the course of a season you'll get what you deserve and judging by our performances during the first half of this season I don't think we'll be relegated and I believe our final league position will be an improvement on last season's. Of course some people will look at our current league position as a pessimistic. "Only 5 points from the relegation zone, -3 goal difference and we've been throwing away points left, right and centre!" I don't blame people for thinking like that but sometimes you've got to show a bit of faith in the players and the management and believe they will repay us.

At times I wonder why I have followed the mighty LCFC for so long.....................Taking the lead twice and losing is an absolute blow to the lungs. I to don't think we will be relegated but if we cant get a point or three from games where we take the lead I don't know what will happen.

For the many years I have followed the mighty LCFC I have hated it when we have had to play against ten men as we always seem to throw those games away and instead of the extra player being a benefit it becomes a hindrance. Today, it looks like when we go in front that is our new hindrance and it is just all so bloody frustrating.

But never fear we will be back because the

FUTURE IS ALL OURS

COME ON THE MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived