Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

19th

Don't fear, we still have that game in hand. Plus, a trait of Levein's reign in charge of us has been that whenever things have looked like they're on the verge of disasster, we pull off a good result or two and things look a little better. Hopefully we can do that again.

Don't fear, we still have that game in hand. Plus, a trait of Levein's reign in charge of us has been that whenever things have looked like they're on the verge of disasster, we pull off a good result or two and things look a little better. Hopefully we can do that again.

But we can't keep going on like that. Losing 2 or 3 then winning when it's beginning to look bad and start losing again to repeat the formula.

Another poor season and management change is required urgently.

Plus the game in hand means f**k all when you have no cutting edge in your team.

yep we willl beat crewe n millwall though otherwise we have a real problem and might be in a relegation battle :huh::cry:

There you go again, making assumptions. Both Crewe and Millwall will see Leicester as an ideal chance to get themselves out of the mire. Dario Grady is a coach to be respected so his team will be no pushover and Millwall are always Millwall - like toothache really but never easy opposition.

Our team and our attitude needs to be just right. Each man must be determined to win his personal battle in both matches and faint hearts should call in sick!

But we can't keep going on like that. Losing 2 or 3 then winning when it's beginning to look bad and start losing again to repeat the formula.

Another poor season and management change is required urgently.

Plus the game in hand means f**k all when you have no cutting edge in your team.

I know we can't in the long term but I think that's what we may have to put up with for the short term. These wins when things are looking rocky are what will keep Levein his job, and then I think we'll see the benefits of some of the things Levein has done off the field next season.

If we have no cutting edge, then how did we score two goals yesterday and four against Sheffield United? Imo, scoring two goals should be enough to atleast get a point so I blame our defence for us not getting anything from last night's match.

I know we can't in the long term but I think that's what we may have to put up with for the short term. These wins when things are looking rocky are what will keep Levein his job, and then I think we'll see the benefits of some of the things Levein has done off the field next season.

If we have no cutting edge, then how did we score two goals yesterday and four against Sheffield United? Imo, scoring two goals should be enough to atleast get a point so I blame our defence for us not getting anything from last night's match.

Dublin was in there to mark Sidibie and that failed to work. Maybury is out of position. We could start there. ;):thumbup:

Yeah right, thats what was said last summer.

Benefits??? Errr......none.

Dublin was in there to mark Sidibie and that failed to work. Maybury is out of position. We could start there. ;):thumbup:

Let's stop the ball from getting in the box and then we might help out our centre backs. Yes, Dublin was there to mark Sidibe but if his service had been cut off and he would've had to feed off scraps then he would've struggled to score. Let them whip balls in like the one Sidibe scored from and you're asking for trouble.

Yeah right, thats what was said last summer.

Benefits??? Errr......none.

I remember Levein saying he wanted to build a younger team that would improve upon last season's league position. Well that aim is still more than realistic imo. If what he was brought in to do was supposed to happen over night then he would've been given a one year deal and have signed players on one year contracts with the aim "promotion or out".

the table is far too tight at the bottom, a couple of wins and it all changes.

that doesn't stop me worrying though. 5pts clear with a game in hand is still some sort of cushion.

i think the goal difference tells a bit of a story in it's self.

Archived