Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

So you boo them continually until they start to win?

What part of that sentence did I say boo them? Are they all immune from criticism? Maresca and co have done a hideous job over the last few weeks…… so much so it’s completely undone the season, and now looks highly likely we won’t be going up. There’s questions that need answering and they’re to be held accountable? 

There seems to be a want to blame shift by some, some external problem IE the recent announcements. The reality is, we’ve hit rotten form, and the manager hasn’t a clue how to get us out of it, and is completely unwilling to try anything else other than relentlessly try the same thing with nothing but hope that it will suddenly turn around. 

As I said yesterday, this falls well below the minimum expectations of a fan, or at least it should. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What part of that sentence did I say boo them? Are they all immune from criticism? Maresca and co have done a hideous job over the last few weeks…… so much so it’s completely undone the season, and now looks highly likely we won’t be going up. There’s questions that need answering and they’re to be held accountable? 

There seems to be a want to blame shift by some, some external problem IE the recent announcements. The reality is, we’ve hit rotten form, and the manager hasn’t a clue how to get us out of it, and is completely unwilling to try anything else other than relentlessly try the same thing with nothing but hope that it will suddenly turn around. 

As I said yesterday, this falls well below the minimum expectations of a fan, or at least it should. 

Not disagreeing with out current shocking form, not for one moment, it is indefensible but…. how does this dissatisfaction exhibit itself? 
Also imagine what are recent announcements to us are problem not quite so contemporary to those within the club, I cannot see how it cannot be somewhat toxic internally as such stresses are bound to be noted throughout the organisation at all levels, as going through several agressive and non agressive takeovers, the uncertainty gets distracting and unhelpful.