Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

AOF x LCFC

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

They do good stuff but I do love how it’s taken City three years to catch up and they’ve gone with a Nottingham based company. Wellgosh were doing collabs with Admiral which would have been more fitting 

Club will probably announce it in six months lol (not entirely sure it’s linked with the club either… might just be licenced)

They're a Nottingham company but employ people from all over and have gained worldwide acclaim, working with massive sports brands. 

Don’t think people need to get hung up on the Nottingham link. Most of our squad live there lol 

Also aren’t Wellgosh dead? 

Edited by AjcW

5 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Leicesterbody.jpg?height=3543&v=17125819

Leicesterclose.jpg?height=3543&v=1712581

That’s the standard stuff. 

This is a full collar/collection like they’ve done with wolves and forest and a few others 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Langston said:

Looks like Fruit of the Loom gear that's gonna go for about £50.

I know what you mean but they make their own stuff (by that I mean it’s made in Turkey but it’s not a case of sticking a badge on fruit of the loom In a warehouse in Nottingham lol

Had a few bits during the 2018 WC, lasted well, good quality/fit. 

What I can say is it’ll be better than anything the club do, and cheaper. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Heskey2011 said:

I liked the national team shirts X famous artists. I got a spainXDali one, but this hoodie is naf.

The hoodie isn’t part of it. The video is a teaser there’s nothing out yet. Look at the wolves stuff on the homepage, it’ll be like that 

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

Yes but sadly we can’t call them that anymore. 

Ahh forgot about that… did they ever come up with a new name? Maybe this will be part of it! 

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Club will probably announce it in six months lol (not entirely sure it’s linked with the club either… might just be licenced)

They're a Nottingham company but employ people from all over and have gained worldwide acclaim, working with massive sports brands. 

Don’t think people need to get hung up on the Nottingham link. Most of our squad live there lol 

Also aren’t Wellgosh dead? 

Wellgosh got screwed over by JD

Taken over with plans to expand, protect the brand etc

18 months later JD decide to downsize all their non core stuff and merge it into Size?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Part of what? I.dont understand.

Leicester designers are they? Do you work for them and this is your thing? Congrats if so.

No not at all.

I meant the hoodie the above poster put on is just a regular thing they do for all clubs/fans. (You referenced the hoodie?)

This thing they’re promoting is a unique collection for LCFC. 

Have tried to work for them in the past lol love the brand, a real success story. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t think people need to get hung up on the Nottingham link. Most of our squad live there

I get hung up on it. I have a lifelong devotion to destroying the City. 

Personally, I'd make it contractually binding that players can't live there. And i do mean that. It's not as absurd as it sounds. They are being paid to represent a club, a city. Then do so, whether you like it or not. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I get hung up on it. I have a lifelong devotion to destroying the City. 

Personally, I'd make it contractually binding that players can't live there. And i do mean that. It's not as absurd as it sounds. They are being paid to represent a club, a city. Then do so, whether you like it or not. 

Not really sure what to say to that lol 

Yeah I bought from them a year or so ago, but then someone said it was a Nottingham company connected to Enzo garibaldi lot. No idea if thats right, but would rather buy from the club shop than a non Leicester thing. 

Think this is a fashion thing like people who like Leicester and are into like the design element of sports fashion, old kits and that.

They made hats out of old shirts but didn't do Leicester ones.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Another Atmos/Dodici Otto disaster I mean masterclass? 

Dont think the club are involved thankfully lol 

• Like 1