Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

AOF x LCFC

Just now, KingsX said:

1.  Find new LCFC-related thing that is reasonably interesting and positive

2.  Make a post to let FT know

3.  Sit back and let the pelters fly in

Predictable as the sun.

I’m having a lovely time lol 

Must be worse when new posters do it 

5 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Yeah I bought from them a year or so ago, but then someone said it was a Nottingham company connected to Enzo garibaldi lot. No idea if thats right, but would rather buy from the club shop than a non Leicester thing. 

Think this is a fashion thing like people who like Leicester and are into like the design element of sports fashion, old kits and that.

They made hats out of old shirts but didn't do Leicester ones.

I used to know one of the lads who run it and he's a big Notts County fan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I’m having a lovely time lol 

Must be worse when new posters do it 

To be fair The Leicester rug selling person, must be gutted has had very little interaction and has plummeted, (vivid rug as well) AOF thread at least is engaging the ft public.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I get hung up on it. I have a lifelong devotion to destroying the City. 

Personally, I'd make it contractually binding that players can't live there. And i do mean that. It's not as absurd as it sounds. They are being paid to represent a club, a city. Then do so, whether you like it or not. 

100 💯 per cent agree 👍 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Wellgosh got screwed over by JD

Taken over with plans to expand, protect the brand etc

18 months later JD decide to downsize all their non core stuff and merge it into Size?

JD did exactly the same thing with Oi Polloi in Manchester. Incredible menswear shop with a great website, was going 20 years before JD acquired it. Closed a year ago, big announcement about how it wasn’t the end, they were just considering next steps etc. Then it was quietly rebranded with one of JD’s other subsidiaries.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

JD did exactly the same thing with Oi Polloi in Manchester. Incredible menswear shop with a great website, was going 20 years before JD acquired it. Closed a year ago, big announcement about how it wasn’t the end, they were just considering next steps etc. Then it was quietly rebranded with one of JD’s other subsidiaries.

Surely the smart thing thing to do is fleece the corporates for all they've got and then start all over with a new brand? Rinse and repeat.

11 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

Used to buy loads off their website. Knew they'd been taken over by JD but rather naively thought they might keep the brand etc. Such a shame.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Ahh forgot about that… did they ever come up with a new name? Maybe this will be part of it! 

Hhhm maybe ☺️ but they haven’t done anything for a while, stopped touring so they probably could do with the money. They were a pretty cool local band. Support local 😂