Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamA27

Leicester's Impossible Dream - Gary Lineker's Story of the 2015/16 Premier League Season

Does anyone have a copy of this they can send over? Want to give it another watch. 

I did have it on a hard drive, but plugged it in recently and doesn't seem to be working. Need to get it fixed somewhere. 

1 hour ago, SamA27 said:

Does anyone have a copy of this they can send over? Want to give it another watch. 

I did have it on a hard drive, but plugged it in recently and doesn't seem to be working. Need to get it fixed somewhere. 

Real shame it was taken down by YouTube as this was probably the best review of that season.

• Like 1

Dammit - it I'd known about how rare this documentary was going to be, I would have kept the copy I had... Dammit. :(  (I can't find it anywhere either :(  Just the NBC one - (the official one still being up on YT, ofc.))

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

Here's the whole thing:

https://mega.nz/file/7oUEzQSS#zV30k_b3NVvgi-hCmGJrymbkLvFtrd0iymJwzrpfPB8

This was my peak saddo years of keeping an LCFC archive so there's hundreds of hours of stuff from 15/16 stuffed away in numerous folders. Enjoy it.

Wow THANK YOU foitballwipe you are an absolute godsend! I can’t believe how I’ve not seen this video. I live abroad do somehow got missed but now I have a copy so can’t wait to watch it with my boy. 

• Like 1