Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

oh yes mcarthy coming back into the team is such a good thing

Pathetic. Johansson and Douglas was partly to blame for the OG anyway. Pre match he was hugging every player and geeing the whole team up and when he threw himself in front of a shot in the 90th minute to save us losing, clearly it was such a good thing he returned.

i hate him he lost us the game the other week, hes probably lost us this one aswell, he had plenty of time to stop that cross, he didnt neeed to slide and put it his own net, IDIOT!!! 1-0 millwall grrrrrrrrr

So what if paddy scored an own goal. Doesnt mean he should be dropped or sold now! If he hadnt of put it in then the millwall striker probably would have....but you wouldnt know that would you seeing as you are slagging someone off when you wernt even at the game and havent seen the incident yet!

So what if paddy scored an own goal. Doesnt mean he should be dropped or sold now! If he hadnt of put it in then the millwall striker probably would have....but you wouldnt know that would you seeing as you are slagging someone off when you wernt even at the game and havent seen the incident yet!

I'm not sure if there was a Millwall striker behind him but I agree that he wasn't the only person at fault. Where was Johansson? All I saw was Johansson sluggishly chasing after whoever put the ball into the box. Johansson should not be played at left back again if you ask me. He offers us nothing going forward and when he does attempt to help out in attack he is too slow to get back and defend. He is a decent Centre back but he is not a left back.

i hate him he lost us the game the other week, hes probably lost us this one aswell, he had plenty of time to stop that cross, he didnt neeed to slide and put it his own net, IDIOT!!! 1-0 millwall grrrrrrrrr

...and you were at the game?

Popped home while the game was still being played to post that message?

:rolleyes::yawn::thumbup:

he was listening to it on world and i think it was an outburst to let out his frustrations.lol.

Fair enough it was an outburst of his fustrations but how did he know;

he had plenty of time to stop that cross, he didnt neeed to slide and put it his own net,

did he see it first hand? Come on be fair, Radio Leicester's commentry nothing to rely on is it?

Rab should have opened his mouth to shout and claim the fecking ball. Then again if Paddy had faith in his goalkeeper he wouldnt have had to get involved.

The look on Paddy face when he'd realised what happened was priceless, I actually felt sorry for him.

Rab should have opened his mouth to shout and claim the fecking ball. Then again if Paddy had faith in his goalkeeper he wouldnt have had to get involved.

The look on Paddy face when he'd realised what happened was priceless, I actually felt sorry for him.

Precisely.

I have a pretty good idea what expression he must have had on his face at the time...

and I'm not surprised that you felt sorry for him either.

I have a pretty good idea what expression he must have had on his face at the time...

and I'm not surprised that you felt sorry for him either.

Urgh I dont like him like you do Cis :sick: in fact im not that fond of him at all to be honest.

er my freinds i sore the incadent on sky sports news before i posted the post he man a sill mistake he has the keeper and two defenders just behind him, a stupid own goal, and yes he did save it later on and he probably did make up for the mistake, but thats two in two hes made the game harder then it should of been for us! il leave it at that!

and im sorry to those who thought i was harsh and i infuriated, the world commentators are good thow and i had seen the iccident before i posted! but i did not have sound on that preveiw, so i did not know about Rab not calling for it! and if he didnt call for it then its not mcarthys fault at all! i lay my head in shame at the outburst, and i jumped to conclusions.

Archived