Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New January Rumour Thread

I have just read that Crewe are trying to get Giuseppe Rossi from Man Utd on loan, just wondering if maybe we should try and get him, especially now Man Utd have 4 fully fit strikers above him in the pecking order. The reserve team coach has said players will be allowed out on loan, just a thought, cos I know hes been scoring for fun in the reserves, and has scored in the premiership as well.

I have just read that Crewe are trying to get Giuseppe Rossi from Man Utd on loan, just wondering if maybe we should try and get him, especially now Man Utd have 4 fully fit strikers above him in the pecking order. The reserve team coach has said players will be allowed out on loan, just a thought, cos I know hes been scoring for fun in the reserves, and has scored in the premiership as well.

Never happen Utd are gonna sell Saha to WHU told to me by a Hammers player last night

Having read about some of these potential signings, I am rapidly losing faith. None of these players will not improve on our current squad.

For fooks sake they are just rumours. Why hammer the guy for things he hasn't actually done!!

talkin about knowin players, kitson has been in my dads pub a few times!! wonder if he comes in again i could persuade him to come to us?????

Thanks for your compassion, but Kitson would only join us if there was some suitcases with a lot of money in them coming along with a pint in the pub.

Never in the entire world would Reading allow him to go. He's way out of our price range.

Thanks for your compassion, but Kitson would only join us if there was some suitcases with a lot of money in them coming along with a pint in the pub.

Never in the entire world would Reading allow him to go. He's way out of our price range.

He'll be out of our league soon enough and all ;)

Archived