Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Xbox 360

I want one, but i'll be waiting till the Playstation 3 comes out before I decide which one to buy, Xbox 360 seems to good to be true, but I think the Playstation 3 will be better, and if its not I can buy the Xbox...By that time, the Xbox will have lowed its prices to compete against Playstation 3 prices, The Xbox will have more games out by the time, and if the Playstation 3 is better than the Xbox, I can just buy the Playstation 3.

I like my Playstations, e.t.c, but I play with them when I very first buy them then hardly ever play with them after that... :huh:

I've pissed about trying to get one and stuff in ordering queues/checking stock everytime been in a shop but pretty hopeless. I hear companys are going to sue Microsoft (not that they'll have a cat i hells chance of winning) because games aren't being sold, as there are not enough consoles available (maybe a ploy to secure consistant sales throughout this year instead of the abrupt boom and fall if masses were produced)

Just going to leave i i think and see when the thing flows down.

Played on one and its not too bad but i think the PS3 will be much better. IMO, i think that Microsoft will regret their decision to release early.it will also seem as if they have rushed it and i think there will be further problems in the next year or so and i think PS3 will learn from these and provide a much better launch.

I want one, but i'll be waiting till the Playstation 3 comes out before I decide which one to buy, Xbox 360 seems to good to be true, but I think the Playstation 3 will be better, and if its not I can buy the Xbox...By that time, the Xbox will have lowed its prices to compete against Playstation 3 prices, The Xbox will have more games out by the time, and if the Playstation 3 is better than the Xbox, I can just buy the Playstation 3.

Yeah fock it! They only cost about £300 a piece.

I was going to get one, originally for perfect dark but I've been told Call of duty 2 on there is infinately better.. especially online.

Anyone know if there are any in stock in town anywhere??

Curry's Fosse park have the cored pack in, but the Premium pack is like gold dust. :mad:

OT at my work is like gold sh1t matt, your never getting it! but they keep giving me pay rises so im happy. my mate has one and i played fifa RTWC with him, very impressed by it. realistic graphics and its the fifa engine so you cant fault it, except all you do is qualify for the WC...no actual WC or Prem or anything. £50 for that... not very impressed by it any more.

OT at my work is like gold sh1t matt, your never getting it! but they keep giving me pay rises so im happy. my mate has one and i played fifa RTWC with him, very impressed by it. realistic graphics and its the fifa engine so you cant fault it, except all you do is qualify for the WC...no actual WC or Prem or anything. £50 for that... not very impressed by it any more.

So you went off it as you typed that, didn't take long! :P

£40 at play.com :thumbup:

Sorry to be different but there is only on choice for the next generation, the Nintendo revolution... the only console actually going to do something different and not just offer better graphics!!!!

What are your opinions on these games?

I love call of duty2 it looks and feels fantastic, Quake IV was suprisingly good and fifa is now comparable to pro evo.

Perfect Dark is very playable and graphically very nice and a good laugh online, but one player is far too short, 13 Missions but the average mission takes between 10 to 30 mins but you hardly ever die even on hard.

Project Gotham again looks nice and a good laugh online but again 1 player is far too limited, and I completed it pretty quickly

Archived