Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everyone's Got an Opinion......

and Chris Kamara's no exception.

From Sky, of course

In my opinion, it is time that Craig Levein brought in some players that do not come from Scotland. It is always difficult for a boss that doesn't know what the division is about to adjust, but Levein has been there long enough and he should have learned by now. Of course, Leicester have had to come to terms with falling out of the Premiership and going into administration, but it is still unbelievable that they are so low in the table. They have some really good players like Rab Douglas, Joey Gudjonsson, Danny Tiatto, Mark De Vries and Iain Hume, who has done okay since making the step up from Tranmere in the summer. I don't think there is any money to bring anyone else in but they do need to find a solution to all their problems pretty quick or they are going to be in serious trouble.

we obviously get where hes coming from.. Craig Levein should be higher in the table with the talent he has at his disposal, he also has a little experience in the squad. As much as nobody wants Tiatto in the squad anymore his experience is still invaluable to the younger players.. I dunno if thats what he was trying to get at...

Chris 'Soul Glo' Kamara is a prize idiot and his opinion isn't worth a damn, we was crap as a player, not much better as a manager and he is an atrocious pundit.

He also said last year we'd walk the Championship, he knows nothing.

How that buffon has a media career is beyond me <_<

From Sky, of course

In my opinion, it is time that Craig Levein brought in some players that do not come from Scotland. It is always difficult for a boss that doesn't know what the division is about to adjust, but Levein has been there long enough and he should have learned by now. Of course, Leicester have had to come to terms with falling out of the Premiership and going into administration, but it is still unbelievable that they are so low in the table. They have some really good players like Rab Douglas, Joey Gudjonsson, Danny Tiatto, Mark De Vries and Iain Hume, who has done okay since making the step up from Tranmere in the summer. I don't think there is any money to bring anyone else in but they do need to find a solution to all their problems pretty quick or they are going to be in serious trouble.

In the words of Chris himself, UNBELIEVEABLE! :P

Chris 'Soul Glo' Kamara is a prize idiot and his opinion isn't worth a damn, we was crap as a player, not much better as a manager and he is an atrocious pundit.

yes but how many of you agreed with him

From Sky, of course

of course his last few signings didn't all come from scotland :rolleyes: he's also, because of this ****ing stupid transfer window, been unable to bring payers in as a manager would/should normally do.

ffs shut up you excitable tw@t!

has he actually watched us? does he know who we are?

Don't forget his unforgetable, no sorry very forgetable newspaper column.....wait for it

CANDID CAMARA Oh I did chuckle at that :mad:

He also said last year we'd walk the Championship, he knows nothing.How that buffon has a media career is beyond me <_<

Kamara said nothing out of the ordinary when he made that prediction. The bookies had installed us as pre season favourites. Before a ball was kicked in anger we all thought it too. Then we lost the fourth game of the season at home to Watford and a vocal minority started calling for the manager's head.

It's telling that you can't ever imagine we were Premiership prospects. It shows just how low the club has sunk under the present regime. The huge irony of course, is that the vocal minority that wanted a manager out after just 4 matches (one who delivered promotion at the first attempt) are determined to keep on another coach who has 57 games under his belt (and opened a retirement home for SPL rejects) - the vast majority spent in TWO relegation dogfights.

If Kamara is a prize idiot I don't know what that makes our lot...

Kamara said nothing out of the ordinary when he made that prediction. The bookies had installed us as pre season favourites. Before a ball was kicked in anger we all thought it too. Then we lost the fourth game of the season at home to Watford and a vocal minority started calling for the manager's head.

It's telling that you can't ever imagine we were Premiership prospects. It shows just how low the club has sunk under the present regime. The huge irony of course, is that the vocal minority that wanted a manager out after just 4 matches (one who delivered promotion at the first attempt) are determined to keep on another coach who has 57 games under his belt (and opened a retirement home for SPL rejects) - the vast majority spent in TWO relegation dogfights.

Everyone know that you're not Leveins biggest fan Dis, but standing up for Kamara because he had a go at CL will just discredit any argument you have later. :laugh:

Are you sure? I konw you profess to be the sole fountain of all knowledge, logic and integrity but the vocal minority I saw in the kop that were singing Adams out seem to me to be the same ones now sing Levein out, well they're sitting in the same seats and have the same faces, but I suppose they could be aliens :P

And he likes you too Barton. As a matter of fact his career wasn't that bad for a player of "limited" ability. His managerial career wasn't that bad and his punditry is no better/worse than hardly any other so called pundit. But, as a point of interest-: At which of those above talents are you better at than him other than crude character abuse?

And he likes you too Barton. As a matter of fact his career wasn't that bad for a player of "limited" ability. His managerial career wasn't that bad and his punditry is no better/worse than hardly any other so called pundit. But, as a point of interest-: At which of those above talents are you better at than him other than crude character abuse?

Kamara does deserve abuse im afriad... he is probabley the worst pundit on TV next time to Greham Le Socks.

i'm not to bad at my job, in fact the boss called me brilliant the other day and said there wasn't a need for an annual review because 'brilliant' said it all. so nerr :dance:;)

I take it theres suppouse to be some sarcasem underneath that appauling grammar.

You can't talk about being Intolerant, leader of the Levein out crew.

Intolerant yes.....but you just made me laugh so well done. Fair play manwell...

Archived