Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southampton Ticket Details

What sort of attendance do we expect then?

Well its not on tv for a start, but it is slightly dearer for sth`s, although its 3pm on a saturday.

Tottenham brought 5,000, but southampton will bring half that.

Surely it wont be after 3 defeats, like last time.

Its not directly after the financial festive period.

Im guessing 21,734.

City supporters are being advised to submit their applications by post to avoid unnecessary queuing.

"We are expecting a very high demand for tickets for the Southampton game following Sunday night's fantastic performance against Spurs and we are keen to avoid supporters having to queue unnecessarily," said Head of Football Administration Chris Tinbergen.

:rolleyes: don't count on it. :unsure:

Whats it like being an over payed lawyer :thumbup:

Hitesh is a student :eek:

£20 is a bit more than I'd hoped, although I bet Southampton wouldn't budge below £20 for adults. :mad:

I dunno if I'll go, I'd rather go to an equivalent league game instead for £17.

£20 is a bit more than I'd hoped, although I bet Southampton wouldn't budge below £20 for adults. :mad:

Well it's one way of reducing the home advantage. :unsure::rolleyes:

I can see quite a few attending we had good away attendences in the cup last year and after that great win in the cup I think it will be about 23k

I cant see Southampton bringin anywhere near what spurs did though

I can see quite a few attending we had good away attendences in the cup last year and after that great win in the cup I think it will be about 23k

No I can't they didnt even fill up their league allocation so what's going to change this time?

I think around 20157

I expect about 3000 saints fans but think there wont be too many Leicester fans. I reckon an attendance of 19k.

It all depends on how we do in the next couple of games, if we do well then i think there will be a good crowd, but if we do bad then we will be lucky to get 20,000.

I think i will be going to back the lads because i think it is a winable game, and i would love us to go on another cup run like last season.

Is under 22 senior nowadays then??

I expect under 22's will be charged £20.

Normally under 22s and seniors are the same price, that's why that poster (can't remember name) asked.

Archived