Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Sheffield Wednesday match thread

Levein has said that NO new signings are imminant. we are in so much danger of going down, we have to take advantage of the window, just have to.

I don't think it's down to the players. We could have Rooney, Henry etc. With CL in charge, we would lose still/

Levein has said that NO new signings are imminant. we are in so much danger of going down, we have to take advantage of the window, just have to.

Does anyone know how much money we have to spend on new players because it looks like we are desperate to see new faces in the team

Levein really winds me up! when is he gonna get the point about not sitting back all the time?! i just want him to piss off!

To be fair, from the sounds of the commentary (granted can not always rely on its reliability) Levein has been urging the defence to defend higher up the pitch and not sit back.

let's get ready for 3-1,

let's get ready for 3-e-1,

get ready, get steady, and crumble,

everybody crumble.

Who's a sectret PJ and Duncan Fan!!!??? :)

Although I think this chant could catch on! :cry::cry:

Archived