Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barwell

Stearman

Stearman's Best Position  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Stearman's Best Position?

• Centre Back
    • Right Back
    • Left Back
    • Other

He's been absolutely fine at right back but then he has played almost exclusively in that position so I'm not sure we're in a position to currently judge his 'best' position.

He'll probably end up maturing into a top half standard Premiership centre back.

He would likely be better than any other player within the club in ANY position! FOR GOD'S SAKE, HE EVEN SCORES THE GOALS FOR US NOW!!

Levein should give him a bonus and give him the day off training in front of the rest of the squad, and then tell the rest to play a full-blooded friendly to vent their frustration....

stupid poll, he has played almost all his football in that position so we cant judge properly, where as a maybury poll on lb or rb would be more apt

He is registered for the club as a centre-back & many people, including Levein, think that he's a centre-back. The commentators on match of the day said 'he is playing out of position today at right-back', and he has played for our youth & reserve teams at centre back, and when he was called up for the England youth team it was as a centre back. But for Leicester, yes he has played mostly at right-back, but that doesn't necessarily make him one.

He is registered for the club as a centre-back & many people, including Levein, think that he's a centre-back. The commentators on match of the day said 'he is playing out of position today at right-back', and he has played for our youth & reserve teams at centre back, and when he was called up for the England youth team it was as a centre back. But for Leicester, yes he has played mostly at right-back, but that doesn't necessarily make him one.

no but it does make it impossible to judge fairly bassed on his performances

and they also said he was only 16! :rolleyes:

no but it does make it impossible to judge fairly bassed on his performances

If you've only watched him for Leicester's first team then yes, but he has played enough games for everyone to see what his strengths & weaknesses are.

Stearman is a fookin gem! I put a fiver each way on the lad today and have come out with £385! Hows that for starters ;) . Shame about the result but what a fookin goal!

RB defo for me

What made you think of putting Stearman down as first scorer? :smile:

At least you got something out of the day, well done.

The reason Stearman is not yet playing at centre back is because he needs to "bulk up" both him and Levein have said this, and he is gaining experience of just playing at the minute.

Again with everyone else, he's played his footy at right back so can't really judge. would just like to say that even if he were a left back would levein know his best position? it won't be long before rab douglas is our first choice striker. if levein stays that is. Levein seems very good at asking people to do the wrong job.

:rolleyes:

Stearman is a fookin gem! I put a fiver each way on the lad today and have come out with £385! Hows that for starters ;) . Shame about the result but what a fookin goal!

RB defo for me

How come you had a fiver each way? I didn't think it was possible or worth having an each way bet for first scorer or does it mean that each way covers them if they score at any time during the game?

Stearman is awesome, one of the few reasons I still cannot resist going to watch Leicester week in, week out.

Archived