Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Team v cardiff

Yes but maybe not a week after recovering from a broken leg. Just hope were not rushing him. Everyone on here talks like he is gonna save us on his own. I hope there all right!

He's been back in training for 2 months now and after watching his display against Arsenal he certainly didn't show any signs of his injury. His energy levels and enthusiasm have always been one of his strong points but even I was impressed that he could play at that intensity for 90 mins in his first start back from injury.

I don't think i'd start him on saturday but a 30 minute sub appearance would do wonders for him and get him in biting down at Plymouth on tuesday. He's the sort of player that will be invaluable away from home when you need to get stuck in early and get a hold on the game.

He won't save us on his own, but his style of play and his tremendous talent should aid the other players in to performing to the level of performance they should be doing.

So do i, all i'm saying Adam is that a Broken Leg isn't like a muscular injury, when it's fixed its fixed, it's just a question of whether he's fit, and i would say that his leg would have been out of plaster for at least six weeks now, so he would be fed up with the Treadmill and raring too go. :thumbup:

Yes fingers crossed. He cant do much worse than the players who have been playing, so i suppose we havnt got much to lose!

i agree...weso has got to be on the bench but you cant start him yet....unless craig levein knows something we dont.

knowing levein he will play kisnorbo but NOOOO!!! i think maybury or williams could play holding midfielder if told to stay behind the ball at all times. Will our defensive record this is a MUST. However, also stearman is very effective with his runs down the right, so i think kkeeping him here is important also think hammond should play right with simth left, as that gives us bags of pace down the wings (esp. as ricardo (on yer bike) scimeca is playing tomorrow poss at full-back for cardiff. Hume just behind floating like he seems to enjoy but definatelty not leaving fryatt up on his own. If hume goes walk about hammond, smith and hughesy have to get forward in support, leaving maybury sitting. i think:

Mr Fatty (rab douglas)

Stearman Macca Johansson Sheehan

Maybury/Williams

Hammond Hughes Smith

Hume

Fryatt

Looks like Wesolowski has a chance of starting the game - http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~770797,00.html - I just hope he's ready and Levein is not rushing him for the sake of his job.

First time since the Summer we've all our best players available then. That's the best team we can put out. Don't bottle it Levein.

I cant see craig starting weso, its just a publicity stunt. But he`ll certainly be on the bench, and when the time comes to bring him on (if were loosing, or look like we could, or cardiff have tierd enough), craig will introduce him to FIRST team proper.

I cant wait untill weso is warming up, and when he warms up before coming on, there will be such a buzz and lift around the ground (FEET STILL ON FLOOR!!).

Joey not part of your best players mr c?

The team i think he will pick

Rab

Stearman Paddy Gerrbrand Maybury

Hughes Kisnorbo Williams Smith

Hume Fryatt

Dont understand how we can seriously expect the young australian to play when he hasnt played for months and never played a first team game!

Ill put it in the right topic this time!

Good thinking Adam! Me I'd rather play a young Australian rather than Kisnorbo after his last dismal effort . In fact practically anyone would have to be better than Kisnorbo.

I cant see craig starting weso, its just a publicity stunt. But he`ll certainly be on the bench, and when the time comes to bring him on (if were loosing, or look like we could, or cardiff have tierd enough), craig will introduce him to FIRST team proper.

I cant wait untill weso is warming up, and when he warms up before coming on, there will be such a buzz and lift around the ground (FEET STILL ON FLOOR!!).

Joey not part of your best players mr c?

You didn't watch the reserves Lush. Weso can start no problem. I doubted he would play properly before even the end of the season but Tuesday changed my mind. He was the gangmaster and no mistake.

I chuckle every time I see Maybury being put forward for a central midfield berth, on the proviso that he has good tackling and distribution. From what I've seen this season, he's hardly had a chance to tackle given how easily he lets wingers in behind, and his distribution is extremely mediocre at best.

I chuckle every time I see Maybury being put forward for a central midfield berth, on the proviso that he has good tackling and distribution. From what I've seen this season, he's hardly had a chance to tackle given how easily he lets wingers in behind, and his distribution is extremely mediocre at best.

i would have to agree on that, maybury is a right back who can fill in at centre back or left back, he is no midfielder, especially holding midfield, it is a funny suggestion in my opinion.

The team I would play:

Rab (hes been much better recently)

Stearman----McCarthy----Gerrbrand----Sheehan

Hammond----Hughes----Wesolowski----Smith

Hume----Fryatt

Subs: Williams, De Vries, O'Grady, Johannson, Hendo

If Kisnorbo gets anywhere near that team with these players available then Levein will well and truly have lost the plot.

Whilst I agree with the general view that we must get behind the side WHOEVER is chosen,the side picked will have a massive effect on the crowds response.If CL persists with his selection of Kisnorbo and MDV he will not get the whole ground behind the team,its as simple as that.I wish I could be confident He will have the perception to realise this.

We all do, but it's worth mocking Lush because we can all see she's off her head. However, it seems she's found someone on par with her on a football level (sam_lcfc)

The team I would play:

Rab (hes been much better recently)

Stearman----McCarthy----Gerrbrand----Sheehan

Hammond----Hughes----Wesolowski----Smith

Hume----Fryatt

Subs: Williams, De Vries, O'Grady, Johannson, Hendo

If Kisnorbo gets anywhere near that team with these players available then Levein will well and truly have lost the plot.

He will get in the team for the next few games until weso can make some kind of claim for a first team start based on his subs apperances, and it wont be easy to replace one of the love children.

He will get in the team for the next few games until weso can make some kind of claim for a first team start based on his subs apperances, and it wont be easy to replace one of the love children.

Ifhe plays Kisnorbo who will call the taxi out for CL ?

We all do, but it's worth mocking Lush because we can all see she's off her head. However, it seems she's found someone on par with her on a football level (sam_lcfc)

was just a suggestion....the way we've been leaking goals we need a holding midfielder to give the others confidence to push forward and support the front to. and as we dont have a "natural" one why not maybury?! i mean stearman is the better right back and sheehan is better at left back.. the team is pretty shocking.....hes gone with de vries (why??!!) and fryatt up top...also picked kisnorbo AGAIN!! and hamill on the bench...he shouldnt even get in the reserves...at least weso is on the bench he can come on for kisnorbo...just see how mnay goals behind we are at that stage!!!

Archived