Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Team v cardiff

Looks like Wesolowski has a chance of starting the game - http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~770797,00.html - I just hope he's ready and Levein is not rushing him for the sake of his job.

------------------Henderson-------------------

-Stearman---McCarthy--Gerrbrand---Maybury-

-Hughes------Wesolowski---Williams------Smith-

-------------------Fryatt--Hume----------------

Subs: Douglas, Sheehan, Hammond, Johansson, O'Grady

First time since the Summer we've all our best players available then. That's the best team we can put out. Don't bottle it Levein.

Looks like Wesolowski has a chance of starting the game - http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~770797,00.html - I just hope he's ready and Levein is not rushing him for the sake of his job.

-Hughes------Wesolowski---Williams------Smith-

-------------------Fryatt--Hume----------------

Subs: Douglas, Sheehan, Hammond, Johansson, O'Grady

First time since the Summer we've all our best players available then. That's the best team we can put out. Don't bottle it Levein.

I have to admit, that team should be capable of tearing cardiff apart, whether he will play it and whetherwe will destroy them is another matter.

this is what i would like the team to be --henderson--

--maybury--mCcarthy--gerrbrand--sheehan--

--hammond--hughes--williams--smith--

--hume--fryatt--

:D

subs: douglas, stearman, wesolowski, de vries, dublin.

but knowing levein it will be the same old team..

--douglas--

--stearman--mccarthy--johansson--maybury

--hughes--kisnorbo--williams--hamill

--de vries--fryatt

:mad:

subs: henderson, dublin, wesolowski, hume, hammond.

I'd still love someone to explain what Maybury offers that Sheehan doesn't bearing in mind there's lots of things Sheehan does do that Maybury never does. At one time I thought it might be defensive accumen but City have conceded goals in their last 12 games and two of them per game as often as not.

Sheehan didn't play especially well against Arsenal. He had a good first 65 minutes when he laid on enough chances for us to win the match and was even close to a goal himself but he faded with the team and was arguably at fault for one of the goals. But Maybury is no more perfect and never lays on any chances or threatens to score.

What really cheesed me off Tuesday was that Sheehan was clearly rusty with his free-kicks a sure sign he's just been treading water for months because he is excelent as a free-kick taker. Clearly he's player who is being allowed to perform below his potential. The sooner he's back where it matters the better.

Incidentally, Sheehan's problem of closing down people more quickly has clearly been adddressed. If anything he got too close on occasions. The only time I remember him being late he got booked with a tackle that made McCarthy's effort on Defoe in the Tottenham match look gentle!

If was worth going to se how high the Arsenal man had to jump to remain a two-legged animal!. And Sheehan had always seemed so calm and collected earlier in the season.

I don't care who plays, and where they play as long as they win and play to 110% and with passion and fight. Something many team members are lacking at this moment in time.

GK - Mr C

LB - C-Man

CB - Tommy

CB - Thracian

RB - Muz

LM - Cat Burger

CM - roger

CM - The People's hero

RM - FNQ

ST - Bertfox

ST - Durnerz

Would do a better job i bet, at least all them would give 100% ;)

I wouldn't complain about that!! I'd ceratinly play for the shirt

But who is the skipper??

------------------Douglas-------------------

-Stearman--McCarthy--Dublin---Sheehan-

-Hammond---Hughes---Williams---Smith-

---------------Fryatt--Hume----------------

Leading personality at the back guiding the fullbacks (im sure sheehan will be alright with dubs along side him), pace down the wings, quality in the centre, (hughes doesnt make an impact out wide), long term newly partnership upfront starts saturday.

-Hammond---Williams---Hughes------Smith-

--------------Fryatt--Hume----------------

Subs: Douglas, Sheehan, Wesolowski, Johansson, O'Grady

If he picks that 16, I'd be more than happy. Actually, I'd be so excited, I'd probably have to go and lie down.

I think he might go for this:

------------------ Douglas ----------------------

Stearman - Gerrbrand - McCarthy - Maybury

Hughes ---- Williams ---- Kisnorbo ---- Smith

------------ Hammond - Fryatt -----------------

Subs: Dublin, Wesolowski, Hume, O'Grady, De Vries

Mozza on the bench next week m'be?

If he picks that 16, I'd be more than happy. Actually, I'd be so excited, I'd probably have to go and lie down.

I think he might go for this:

------------------ Douglas ----------------------

Stearman - Gerrbrand - McCarthy - Maybury

Hughes ---- Williams ---- Kisnorbo ---- Smith

------------ Hammond - Fryatt -----------------

Subs: Dublin, Wesolowski, Hume, O'Grady, De Vries

Mozza on the bench next week m'be?

No, he's got a thorn in his side.

Sorry.

The team i think he will pick

Rab

Stearman Paddy Gerrbrand Maybury

Hughes Kisnorbo Williams Smith

Hume Fryatt

Dont understand how we can seriously expect the young australian to play when he hasnt played for months and never played a first team game!

Ill put it in the right topic this time!

The team i think he will pick

Rab

Stearman Paddy Gerrbrand Maybury

Hughes Kisnorbo Williams Smith

Hume Fryatt

Dont understand how we can seriously expect the young australian to play when he hasnt played for months and never played a first team game!

Ill put it in the right topic this time!

He played 30 minutes last week, and 90 minutes this week

Everybody has too play their first game at some point

He played 30 minutes last week, and 90 minutes this week

Everybody has too play their first game at some point

Yes but maybe not a week after recovering from a broken leg. Just hope were not rushing him. Everyone on here talks like he is gonna save us on his own. I hope there all right!

Yes but maybe not a week after recovering from a broken leg. Just hope were not rushing him. Everyone on here talks like he is gonna save us on his own. I hope there all right!

So do i, all i'm saying Adam is that a Broken Leg isn't like a muscular injury, when it's fixed its fixed, it's just a question of whether he's fit, and i would say that his leg would have been out of plaster for at least six weeks now, so he would be fed up with the Treadmill and raring too go. :thumbup:

Archived