Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
beloveddeparted

Craig Levein Sacked?

Just heard from somebody I know who works behind the scenes at the Walkers that a behind closed doors meeting is being held tonight with a press conference at 10.45 tomorrow.

He belives that it is to sack craig levein.

But I think it may be to announce what he has to do to stay at the club. either way it looks bleak whatever the outcome.

I swear we have had this rumour posted about a press conference where CL is fired ....

If they were going to fire him the would have done it on Monday, I don't see that anything has changed between now and then !

maybe im not sure but tim davies has apparently been inundated with e-mails from angry fans i think now he realises that craig is killing this club and has decided to do something about it :D

I swear we have had this rumour posted about a press conference where CL is fired ....

If they were going to fire him the would have done it on Monday, I don't see that anything has changed between now and then !

We have a board who have to meet and agree on a course of action. To call a board meeting you are usually legally obliged to give notice to all board members. This could explain the delay.

i too have heard this rumour as my dad works on the security at the walkers i know this is my first post but trust me this rumour is 100% true for the love of god please sack the jock c**t :mad::devil::mad::devil::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm a Scot and that's racist. I want him sacked too but no need to drag his nationality into this.

ok sorry keep your kilt on no honestly i am sorry its just he pisses me off that much with changing the side every 5 minutes playing people out of position always playing his 'favourites'

also he never seems to realise that the fans dont want him anymore he comes out with things like we need the fans behind us we will be behind him ready to push him in to the soar

also my mother is scottish and she doesnt mind me saying the word jock but again i apologise if it caused offense :cry::cry:

ok sorry keep your kilt on no honestly i am sorry its just he pisses me off that much with changing the side every 5 minutes playing people out of position always playing his 'favourites'

also he never seems to realise that the fans dont want him anymore he comes out with things like we need the fans behind us we will be behind him ready to push him in to the soar

also my mother is scottish and she doesnt mind me saying the word jock but again i apologise if it caused offense :cry::cry:

No problem, my mates call me Jock anyway. I try not to think of Levein being a Scot as he embarasses me. He's an embarassment to my homeland is the most passionless Scot I've ever seen I mean a lampost has more personality than him.

We have a board who have to meet and agree on a course of action. To call a board meeting you are usually legally obliged to give notice to all board members. This could explain the delay.

Umm I guess, but frankly I would have thought that they would have told him, loose e y & z or don't get x amount of points and you are out mate ...

Maybe its working out how much compo to pay him ?

i too have heard this rumour as my dad works on the security at the walkers i know this is my first post but trust me this rumour is 100% true for the love of god please sack the jock c**t :mad::devil::mad::devil::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

By all means have a go at him for being a ****, but please don't abuse him for being Scottish. ;):thumbup:

There is no way Craig levein will be sacked. That means that the board will have to admit they made a mistake which aint gonna happen. League 1 here we come :(:cry:

If Levein takes us to Div 1 and still keeps his job Div 2 is a distinct possibility with his management ability. Sad but true :(

If Levein takes us to Div 1 and still keeps his job Div 2 is a distinct possibility with his management ability. Sad but true :(

i doubt he will be in a job at the end of january the board have realised it is the fans who keep the club afloat and if the fans dont like the manager then they will have no option but to get rid :thumbup:

It's a shame Martin O'Neill gave us his seal of approval when Levein was appointed, it might have saved alot of heartache for alot of fans. I wonder whether O'Neill genuinly meaned what he said about Levein? If not then that makes him a liar and if he was telling the truth then he's a shit judge of manager abilities.

It's a shame Martin O'Neill gave us his seal of approval when Levein was appointed, it might have saved alot of heartache for alot of fans. I wonder whether O'Neill genuinly meaned what he said about Levein? If not then that makes him a liar and if he was telling the truth then he's a shit judge of manager abilities.

I think maybe O'Neill was just backing a fellow professional as people in the football business normally do as I remember O'Neill giving P Taylor a similar vote of confidence. O'Neills just a nice bloke and not his fault.

He was probably basing his opinion of Levein on what he did at Hearts, where TBF he didnt doa bad job.

I think maybe O'Neill was just backing a fellow professional as people in the football business normally do as I remember O'Neill giving P Taylor a similar vote of confidence. O'Neills just a nice bloke and not his fault.

Didn't Peter Taylor say once that he'd spoken with O'Neill during our downward spiral and he'd given him some advise and encouragement.

the board have realised it is the fans who keep the club afloat and if the fans dont like the manager then they will have no option but to get rid :thumbup:

I wish.

Tim Davies and Craig Levein are totally divorced from the fans and what we want. They have no idea how we feel. It's like we live on one planet and the chief executive and management live on another.

Don't be fooled. We have absolutely no say in how the club is run. We hand over the money that keeps the club going, and are expected to just shut up and watch as City sink without trace. On the few occasions we can make our voices heard, Davies and Levein just dismiss us in the most arrogant and condescending manner, trying to downplay the number of people who want the manager out, telling us to support the team, and waving away the criticism Levein gets as being "part of football". It's only part of football, Craig, when your inept handling of team affairs brings our club to it's knees.

There's something badly rotten at Leicester City, and I don't beleive we'd be in this position if the fans weren't so marginalised.

I wish.

Tim Davies and Craig Levein are totally divorced from the fans and what we want. They have no idea how we feel. It's like we live on one planet and the chief executive and management live on another.

Don't be fooled. We have absolutely no say in how the club is run. We hand over the money that keeps the club going, and are expected to just shut up and watch as City sink without trace. On the few occasions we can make our voices heard, Davies and Levein just dismiss us in the most arrogant and condescending manner, trying to downplay the number of people who want the manager out, telling us to support the team, and waving away the criticism Levein gets as being "part of football". It's only part of football, Craig, when your inept handling of team affairs brings our club to it's knees.

There's something badly rotten at Leicester City, and I don't beleive we'd be in this position if the fans weren't so marginalised.

You're being overly cynical IMO...It isn't a one-man show you know! Davies can't fire Levein at will, it's a board decision. And the board are looking at the finances first and foremost, the rest is secondary... I think you'll find that Davies is more open than most Chief execs out there, and I think he knows pretty well how the fans feel. No we don't run the club (thank God as we would bringthe club crashing down within a few months!!!), but we do have a say nonetheless. It's no secret that Levein's tenure is hanging by a thread now...Which is due to dwindling attendances, some fan pressure and poor results...

You're being overly cynical IMO...It isn't a one-man show you know! Davies can't fire Levein at will, it's a board decision. And the board are looking at the finances first and foremost, the rest is secondary... I think you'll find that Davies is more open than most Chief execs out there, and I think he knows pretty well how the fans feel. No we don't run the club (thank God as we would bringthe club crashing down within a few months!!!), but we do have a say nonetheless. It's no secret that Levein's tenure is hanging by a thread now...Which is due to dwindling attendances, some fan pressure and poor results...

If the manager does go, it will be because of dwindling attendances and the prospect of League One football. Fan pressure is just ignored by the board and the management.

Levein's tenure seems quite secure now, which is incredible when you look at where we are. The board have taken the decision to support the manager and hope that results magically improve. The fans wanted the opposite approach, to cut Levein away as soon as possible and give his replacement the maximum amount of time to turn things around.

Like I said, two different worlds. If results change then the board's approach will be vindicated, if they don't change we will be relegated and fundamental changes must be made to the way the club is run.

Archived